Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD

I walked my dogs, did a 10 minute Total gym workout and then an interval walk/run for 32 mins on the treadmill.  Also did some squats and tricep dips.  Keep up the great work!

Respected Contributor

Happy Wednesday today I did 50  minutes on my rebounder with San Fran Fitness 3 circuits and then did the 7 best Ab moves on the rebounder I found on YouTube along with 10 minutes of laying down ab bouncing.  I think my abs are worked.  But the I did a Chiseled Core workout from TG TV and got in there good with that.   Ending with rebounding on my Pilates reformer.   Time now for a doggie walk.  

Keep pushing play everyone!!!  Make a commitment and stick with it.  Schedule it on the calendar like an appointment.  Don't find an excuse not to do it.   If something hurts work the parts that don't.  There is always something you can find to do. 

Stay strong!

Respected Contributor

I've had a busy morning.  I had to go out to a plant to drop off their safety award and then I went downtown to drop off the corporate office's.  Our company gave us a huge Yeti cooler (400 bucks!!), which I then had to wrestle back out to my car, parked 2 blocks away.  I would have MUCH rather had the gift card we normally got.  I didn't even realize that there were protests today and I got out of town just in time because they sent the SWAT team out about an hour after I got home!

I have my dance lesson today and a trainer session tomorrow.  I tried to schedule my extra curricular trip so that it only messed up one day this week.

Hope you are all having a good day!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday today I did 45 minutes on the rebounder with San Fran Fitness and then my 10 minutes of Ab bouncing, some sit bouncing to round it out.  Then hopped on the TG for leg day.  30 pounds on the bar up on level 8 and did my squats, sumo squats, side leg squats, glute pushes  on knees facing the board, and calf raises.   3 sets of 24 and took me about 30 minutes.   My January goals are working out strength wise going slower and with more intention. 

These protests are scary.....makes me sad we can't come together .   Home sounds pretty good right now doesn't it!

Stay safe!

Respected Contributor

Hi all!  I'm a bit late getting here today.  This morning, I was more tired than I've been in a long time.  I actually had to have a 'meeting' today (nap--almost 2 hours).  I did get my workout in with my trainer though.

I had to laugh last night when I got home from my dance lesson--I had 7 boxes delivered by UPS.  And they were NOT small boxes.  It was ridiculous.  I have placed myself on a shopping ban for several months.

I just realized that I only have 3 weeks until competition and now I'm all freaked out because A--I don't feel ready at all and B--feel like the costumes I have are not good enough for the class.

I think we have one more 'nice' day (temps in 40s and 50s) before we get snow in over the weekend.  Next week is supposed to be really nice!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Happy Flex Friday Y'all!  Scheduled rest day but I can't walk past my TG without just a little glide.  So I did lower levels of arms and some plyo jumps.  Rebounding a tad also and a dog walk.

We're in the clouds again.  Hard to get rid of them this time of year but not complaining as we only have about 5 inches of snow on the ground, that that a 2 footer couldn't change all that in a few days!

Spinach lasagana on the menu tonight!

Stay safe everyone!  Lets see some workouts posted here!

Honored Contributor

Hi, everyone!

Yesterday I did some upper body work with two and three pound weights.  Yeah, I know it's baby weight size, lol.  Also did three sets of stairs and in place walking.

Have a good weekend!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Anyone here have the NutriBullet Personal Blender?  HSN has it as a today's special and looks like something I might use.  I have a large VitaMix but never use it cuz its big and cumbersome and is a hassle to use for one person if all I want is a smoothie or to blend something simple.  So thought maybe the NutriBullet would be more to my liking.  Anyway wondered if anyone here has one and if its all the hosts on HSN say it is.

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday today did 55 minutes on my rebounder with SF Fitness and then did 2 workouts from I Jump Instead.   Followed with 10 minutes ab bouncing and 30 on TG.

Took dads Tree down this afternoon and watch some football with him.  He fell again on Thursday and hurt his shoulder.  We are gently trying very hard to tell him assisted living is where he needs to be to stay safe.   Very hard discussion.

Glad to see you @JudyL  and @Mmsfoxxie  it's time to start the fitness up again and be consistent.  Just do what you can because it all counts.

@DrKelli  did you get snow today?

@FastDogWalker2  How are things in your neck of the woods?

@amyb  Did you do reformer today?  I love having so many options so workouts never get boring!

Stay safe everyone!

Respected Contributor

@bopper 

Ok, so truth time...

I didn't complete my day 6 & 7 but fully intend to complete the 7 day rebound challenge today.

Did 10 min yesterday and the squeeking of my wheels is driving me nuts (GOT to get the silicone spray, cleaning the tracks hasn't worked, haven't gotten at the wheels properly yet!!)

So today I'll try to deal with the wheels and do 30 minutes to complete it.

Still cold here, but we're hoping to walk outdoors, yesterday we also cancelled that.

If not...I'll do my bike.

I haven't thrown in the towel at all!...I knew I got "off game" but not off the rails...I had a plan to get back and finish the challenge. #Life