Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY EXERCISE THREAD FOR 2018

@DrKelli  You got it!  LOL  Good Luck on your class today and your audition.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
@

This post is all messed up. Can't fix it. Sigh.

@DrKelli, I'm glad you caught the slackers. I hope they regret what they did, but I bet they don't. Good luck with your classes.

@bopper, you've really upoed your game.  Have you checked on those 3 pounds?

Hi to Foxxie and Laura and Mick.

We had about 3 days in the 40s and 50s, now back in the teens with snow and ice last night. I stayed home from work due to icy roads. I read a book that was good but had a tragic ending so now I'm dpressed. I hate it when books do that.

Will try to remember to do plank tonight.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everybody.  Back to reality with our weather here, lol.  Yesterday in the 50s with drizzle, today is supposed to be the low 20 with snow.  Not bad when you look at mudslides and extreme east coast weather.  No complaints.

Enjoy your planking ladies.  Yesterday I was walking on the track with a goal of three miles.  I was almost at that point when one of the ladies got in step with me and we started chatting.  She's a former teacher and we got into such interesting conversation that before I knew it, I had walked over four miles.  A lot for me.  Each lap, I'd say to myself, ok, this is the last one, lol.  Normally, I don't like to walk with people because it slows me down to their level.  This lady walks fast.

Today I'll do a cardio class and then bring my butt home.  My feet are hurting a little.  Still haven't gotten a good pair of shoes.

Have a great day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, it's freezing here again and the schools were closed as we had a snow storm yesterday/last night.   I shoveled our mailboxes out 3 times today and the last time the plow really filled the in.   I think I over did it, wasn't feeling great when I was done and that was after I worked out inside, did my deck and helped my neighbor shovel her driveway.  She's in her 70's and dog sitting for her son in law and I saw her trying to shovel so I went over and helped her. 

Nomless nope, told ya, it will be with me until the pigs fly  LOL....

Dr.Kelli good luck on your audition!  You will do awesome!

foxxie funny how time goes when your talking to someone while walking, before you know it you've done a lot of miles.   That's great.

I did my planking and jackknife today and my stepper and shoveled and I'm done today.  Just relaxing tonight.

Stay warm!

Honored Contributor

Morning, everyone.  Just a dusting of snow in my area last night.  Less than predicted.  In the teens so it is definitely cold.

Gosh, how I envy all of this activity you guys can do.  Even when I was younger, I did do as much as you, lol.

Zumba this morning for me.  Then home to wash and other household stuff.  Enjoy your day....

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Just keep hitting my 10,000 steps running back and forth in the pharmacy and to and from my normal job.  One more week and then I get a day off again.  I may actually cry!

Have a great weekend all! 

Respected Contributor

I did 10 minutes on my Health Rider today. Had to break it into 2 5-minute sessions. It's hard!

Oh, I enjoyed HSN's craft day a few days ago. I don't craft, but I enjoy watching those shows. I especially like Sarah Davies, the rep fro Crafters' Companion. The products are cool, and she's an ace at demonstrating them. Love watching her do her thing.

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday, It was below zero here today but sunny so I"ll take the sun.   Didn't leave the house today, but I did get in all my steps and then some, just moving around here and jumping on my Air climber which I have in the living room.  Takes up no space and gets my HR up so it's all good.  DId day 13 of planking and held for 1 minute, I had trouble doing that before so I am getting better.  Did the jackknife challenge too day 14 of that.

Today was really cold all day long, I hear warmer this week.  I am almost paranoid to go out because of that flu bug.   I mean if you get it then you do but it freaks me out, I am not a good sick person.   I try and be really careful, wash wash wash your hands.

Nomless I looked for the health rider on HSN and can't find it anymore.   I kind of wish I had one, they do give a good Cardio workout don't they?   I like crafts too but don't feel I am good at it.  As a kid I had more glue on the paper than craft  Hahaha

Watching the Vikings now, cheering for them.

Wish Spring would be early this year but not likely.  Easter is sure early, the 1st weekend in April, it's a given we'll have lots of snow still for Easter.   But February is supposed to be the sunniest month so we'll see how that goes.   

Sleep well everyone!

Honored Contributor

Omg @Laura14!   I have to say this......that 151949 poster needs to be removed from the boards.  You're right...she is a very unhappy person and wants to make others unhappy.  And she says everybody picks on her when she's the one constantly baiting.  I don't post to her. Too bad she didn't stay gone.

"When Someone Shows You Who They Are, Believe Them The First Time".

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!  My, oh my.....it is very white outside, lol. Quite pretty.  I see shoveling in my future this morning, lol.  I refuse to make $30 for our landscaper to do it.  Cheap....that's me.  Hubby has no problem handing it over, I do.  Now if we get several inches real quick and I can't handle it, that's different.  But $30 for a driveway?  Not as long as I'm able.

I haven't decide if I'm going out to my health center to workout or doing a home workout.  Probably home.

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone.