Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE JANUARY 2022 EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning, dear ladies!  Glad everyone is doing well.

I'm doing something but not enough to call it a real workout.  Right not I'm working out vicariously through y'all.  So keep up the good work....I need it, lol.

Have a great day.....

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Monday!   This morning is Day 28 of Rebel program so I am doing a 30 minute spin with Kaleigh and a 15 minute Core and Calves with Weights.  Finally a little warmer today and tomorrow and then deep freeze again.  Need to get to the car wash and get that salt of my car.

I forgot to check in yesterday.  I took a little rest but was active with some TG and rebounding.   Yay LA Rams!!!  I rooted for the Rams because of Lions Stafford!!

Hoping we all start the week strong.   Movement is Medicine!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all and Happy Monday~Well we survived Jan. 29th blizzard, and our power stayed on, even with the heavy winds!

Can't get a read on my town, but our area got between 8-12 inches, better than the possible 18", I guess!

Still collllllld out.

On Saturday, while the blizzard was on~I was busy cooking and later, relaxing, lol...but while on the cozy chair, I made a point to get up each hour of sitting to do power walking through the house, and step ups on my stair landing, and jumping jacks...stuff like that. Believe it or not, even that felt better than being a complete blob for hours on end...made my heart rate go up and blood circulate. It was my "earned" snow day off, but just decided I wanted to make that a point when in a chair too long to MOVE.

Anyhow, today's workouts were continuing my Home series with Adrienne and did Day 6~"Ignite" today. Mostly active core work, with lots of challenging roll-ups. Good for me, as I haven't done any of that type thing since Covid shut down my Community Center 2 years ago...we used to do these type things in my Yoga Fusion class. Anyway...I'm not "there yet" but I'm at least staying in alignment, even when I have to "modify"...so I'm working on gaining strength again, and doing my best! I feel better these days just waking this all up in me again.

After that I found a "Gone Adventuring" 25 min. cardio rebounder routine on YouTube~also good for me. Was challenging, heart rate up, while strengthening legs, quads, ankles, and always core!

That's it for me...got lots else "on my list" today, basically all the things I've been procrastinating all month!

~Have a good day all. ☀️⛄️❄️