Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY THREAD

Happy Thursday everyone!

Did a different part of the trail today.  A route I used to do which connects to the part of the trail I have been running.

Steve, Molly and I ran 3.2mi/38min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Yoga for anxiety done.  How unbelievably appropriate.  Got stood up for dinner by my company so that was nice.  Did some planks instead of the breathing.  Just too keyed up.

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a better start.  

Respected Contributor

Hey, I have a stupid head cold now!   I was going to do the yoga for anxiety but I can't breath through my nose, I did start HOME Day 1 though, going to combine KISS with Home, and continue my reformer.

Its very blustery here today snow and wind.  I saw tornados in some areas!  Crazy!

@MickD  You are fast on the trails, that's cool!  Is this trail right outside your home?

@DrKelli how much snow did you get?  My son said about 6-8 where he lives.  Highways he said were bare as your ground is warm.

@Laura14  your company stood you up LOL, I bet you didn't mind!

@Mmsfoxxie are the Reed Hatters having a Valentine's Day Luncheon?

@Judy are you doing okay?

We're supposed to get down to 0 tonight!  Spring please!!!

Respected Contributor

@bopper @Probably about 10 inches, but it was very wet and probably compacted so we may have gotten more. It was hard to shovel 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.

Ten inches, @DrKelli?  Omg, I don't envy you!  @bopper, no Red Hatter activities with eating involved for me until I get some of the weight off, lol.  I don't trust myself at this early stage.  Not to mention, I'd hate to accept an invitation and then the weather is ugly.

This morning I'll be doing a Zumba class and maybe walk the track.  Today is clear but a little snow is expected tomorrow.  I hope it's not in the morning since I need to go out.

Have a great day everyone!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

It's a blizzard down South! No one told me we were getting snow. We've got several inches and it's still coming down so I will finally be joining y'all as they say on shovel duty for my daily exercise.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Saturday everyone!

@bopper The trail I normally run on is a block from my house.

Decided to go the same trail route as Thursday. I start from my house and hook onto the trail about .5mi away.  I used to go this way all the time 10 years ago and when I was in better shape......as it's a slow incline, steep downhill/decline, then a sloww incline.  I turn around and then punch it down the decline to finish.

Molly and I ran 3.29mi/39min.  I tripped and fell ....dinged my palm and knee....not injured....put a hole in my running tights....p*ssed now.  Gurr ...I'm too old for this sh*t.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, today I did 30 minutes on the TG cycloTrainer, and then 30 on Reformer, and 20 yoga.  

@Mmsfoxxie  I hear ya on the eating, hard to turn down treats, I am really watching the sugar intake, and it's hidden in everything, even my coffee creamer and several cups of coffee that adds up.

@MickD it does sound nice though and not far from the house, glad you weren't hurt, only your pride, but that's enought right? LOL

@DrKelli we got that heavy wet stuff too and it's like cement to move it, luckily your roads melt because your ground is still warm.

@Laura14 snow for you too!   Is the company overstaying their welcome!  

I have a head cold, dang it, my left nostril is plugged....hate this time of year!  I just want Spring!

Respected Contributor

Sunday Blessings, this morning was a calm morning with Adriene, about an hour long, snowing now and I"m just chilling inside, nothing planned and I"m good with that.

Hubby is at the Y doing his workout.  

I see I am following myself so that's pretty boring Hahaha

Be well!

Honored Contributor

Did my self love yoga while catching up on my shows.  Company left this morning.  Snow is also about gone.  Typical southern squall.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.