Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY THREAD

The yoga routine that would not end today or maybe I am just tired.  Got it done.  

Hope everyone had a great night with their husbands.  

Going food shopping later.  I have just discovered 600 lb life and I am in awe.  I eat fairly clean but there will be no cheat meal in my cart today.  Not after watching that.  I can't even imagine eating that much at one time.  

I did end up being lazy and ordered my clean taco shells online which ended up being cheaper than the trip to Whole Foods.  They'll be at my door tomorrow.  LOL

Off to enjoy whatever day this is, Saturday, I think?  I keep having work nightmares so I'm blocking all time and dates.  Whatever, have a good one!

Respected Contributor

Hey ya'all, today I did 30 minutes of my reformer following Sarah Pilates on YouTube and then 30 rebounding, and then Adriene Tone yoga.   Made lunch of sweet potatos, chicken sausage, and assorted peppers.   @Laura14 what is this clean Taco shell you speak of please?

I had steel cut oats with blackberries and raspberries for breakfast.  Last night we ate out , I had a chicken quesadilla but only ate 2 pieces of it.  Willl have the rest tonight for my dinner.

I think I'm buying a wall ball from Amazon, one that I can toss up on the brick chimney in the basement and maybe some fitness ropes.

I am so ready for this snow to melt and have grass.  I see people doing outside things, no snow, no boots, and we are so buried, it's a major drag!

Anyways, here's to a great Saturday!

Honored Contributor

@bopper I am a big fan of Siete Foods. They are grain free, gluten free, etc. They make taco shells, chips, and tortillas and I love them. I can find all of it at Whole Foods and I think Target now sells their chips. Or I am no stranger from just ordering direct since Whole Foods is a good hour round trip. I get it in 2 days usually. It’s quick and easy grab and go for me during the week.
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon.  Its a nice day by the Bay.  Sunny with a bit of a breeze.

Today I did a knee sensitive Adriene yoga.  Will see how my knees react.  Lately, I've been lucky if I can walk without a lot pain so haven't worked out for 2 weeks.   Did the routine ok and so far my knees feel good.  Will probably end up at the Dr's office if my knees don't improve soon. 

Enjoy your Saturday!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone.   Well, it's a nice clear day, still snow leftover from last week but tomorrow it might get near or above 40!  Whoopee!

Yesterdsy I did a Zumba class and walked the track afterwards.

This morning, I'm going to my WW meeting.....doing well. Afterwards I'm going to see my father.  Dread that....yes, I admit it.   If you knew details, you'd understand.  Since he's been at this nursing and the one pre ious to this one, nobody has come to see him.  There's a reason for that.  The church where he has me send tithes came one time and that was in October before I moved him to his current facility.

Have a beautiful day everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yoga complete. Today was a stretching workout and much needed.

@Mmsfoxxie I completely understand. I accidentally ran across my biological father’s FB account the other day (he is friends with a cousin and his face popped up). Of course you have to go look at a man who hasn’t been in contact with you for 25 years. It’s amazing how they can just forget all about you. Anyway, I feel your struggle and I’m not sure even if mine ever reached out and asked for me if I would ever make the effort you do. Your angel wings are huge. ❤️
Respected Contributor

Hey ya'all, I did the Yoga today also, but was't feeling it today, that was after an hour on the reformer.  I moved my machine and rearranged the room and realized that I can only see the TV when I am on the end of the machine, so when she turns facing the front I have to turn and them my back is to the TV so that ticked me off, and I can't figure out how to arrange the room so I can see it from all angles, and also moved the Total gyms in that room so its not like I have a lot of room to work with.  So felt very miscombobbled today.

@Mmsfoxxie  I understand about your dad, and have known you for some time and know this isn't a great situation, and how he has been towards you, it's tough!!   And @Laura14  I understand where you are coming from too.    My dad is here with us but he is very selfish and self centered and seems to enjoy making fun of people in front of them.   My sisters cater to his needs more than I do, and of course they are mad at me most of the time.   I care for dad how I see fit, and I call him every day.  

Anyone getting anything on free ship today?

I'm not.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  Snow is melting, yeaaaa!

I'm looking forward to my Senior Cardio class this morning...wanna keep that metabolism revved up.  Then, I'll have my second class, Strength & Motion.  That Strength & Motion class has been more popular lately which is bothersome for space concerns.  Last week, I left and did walking instead.

@bopper and @Laura14 , I guess we all have our family dramas, lol.  Have a great day, group.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I have been a cooking prepping fool!  I have been obsessed with watching this 600 lb life show I stumbled across last week.  Talk about motivation.  I was starting to cheat a bit more than usual.  

I now have my sweet potato hash and made chicken cutlets with cassava flour and flaxseed.  I may drag myself out to Target for some stock up on Primal Kitchen which is another clean brand I love for dressings and sauces.  My taco shells are here and I have them loaded up with coleslaw shreds minus the mayo.  Lettuce tacos that I love.

They came with two bonus taco seasoning packets that I'll have to try.  One has some date sugar which is normally a deal breaker since I don't do sugar but the calories are not bad so maybe I'll give it a quick shot and see how bad it is. I usually season myself.  

I got my yoga for a rainy day in.  So appropriate since we've been floating around with pairs of animals since 2020 began around here.  Another stretchy one which I loved especially with pigeon as my favorite pose.  

Enjoying my last day before the work week starts up again.  Hope everyone is off to a great start.

@bopper I bought nothing for free ship.  I had an item in an order around Thanksgiving go missing which is the second time that happened.  Turns out they oversold and never told me it was out of stock nor refunded my card until I asked about it.  I just have very little faith in QVC right now plus I have no business spending anything until employment sorts itself out for me in a few weeks.  I bought a lot around Christmas and pretty much stocked up on everything with the sales and coupons mostly from HSN so I'm good for now.  

Honored Contributor

If feeling like cr*p had a face, it would be me.  I feel worse today than a few days ago......plague be gone!  Light headed and nauseous.  Went to bed at 10:30 and slept in until 7.....didn't help.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G