Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY THREAD

Happy Monday, everybody.  So far, so good.

@Laura14, that's the good thing about Georgia, you see snow once in a while but it doesn't stay long enough to become a nuisance......days, weeks.

Senior Cardio, followed by Strength & Motion this morning.

Peace and out.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie So true.  You'd never know it snowed two days ago here.

Did the 5 minute yoga this morning.  I'll do Saturday's routine tonight.  I did some self help reading last night so working on the inside too.  D-day is fast approaching with all the potential employment changes coming.  It woke me out of a dead sleep Sunday with the anxiety.

Probably off to do some food shopping today before the work week starts up again tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a great Monday.  😊

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday, it's sunny here and I am so grateful!

This morning I did Adriene Yoga for Weight Loss, was going to do the 5 minute Morning workout on the calendar but decided to do this one instead and that was after 50 minutes doing a April Plank Pilates workout which was more of a HIIT workout incorporating rebounding with strength, I like it!  

Heading out on the snowshoes now, I have to be out in the sun even though we are 24 and are buried in snow, I know March is fast approaching and then April!

@Laura14  I also am working on my insides, I need to control my thoughts and anxiety also.

@Mmsfoxxie  I hope your workout class went well, I had a hard time getting out of bed today, I was so cozy and it's still dark in the morning, I hate this darkness but the sun is getting higher up now.

Have a great day everyone!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone.  Been dealing with some stuff going on so haven't been working out but have been reading when I can.  Will get back on track soon.  Enjoy reading everyone's posts and its great that you all are donig so well.  

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday everyone!

No run today.....my palm is skinned....knee skinned, and both shoulders/upper arms sore from my Saturday trip.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Morning, everybody!  @MickD, glad it wasn't worse!

Body & Sculpt class this morning.  Walk the track afterwards.

Have a great day, everybody.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Happy Tuesday!  Went into work really early and now I'm playing a bit of hooky.  Raining all week so we've been pretty much closed and will probably conitnue to be.  I am enjoying the calm before the storm.

Did the winter blues yoga for today.  I really liked it.  It was different from what she's been doing and it's probably because it's an older video.  

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week so far.  

Honored Contributor

Yoga complete.  On with my day.

Respected Contributor

Hey, it's another storm coming and I'm making soup.   I did an hour of Adriene today, I did the Winter Blues and then Day 1 of 30 Days of Yoga, this afternoon I"ll do her Upper Back Love, I need that!   My step count today is nada...even though If feel I've been busy it isn't showing up in steps, ahhh its okay.

@MickD sorry about your sore knees and palms.

I almost took a differ in my driveway, so slippery, icy, nasty!

@JudyL sorry you are going through a rough period, we're all here for you!

@DrKelli are you getting your stamina back girl?

@Laura14 Was todays Upper back workout a good one, about to start.

@Mmsfoxxie How was class today?   I always forget what everyone said,,, duh....

Waving to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hello from New Mexico.  Where I have not done one lick of exercise and have eaten all the bad things.  Hopefully,  I will get to catch the early flight tomorrow so i can sleep in my own bed at least.

I was doing pretty well, but yesterday was very long and I don't have much energy today.  I'm lucky because one of the OSHA people (woman) is a 5 year cancer survivor and had surgery and a lot more radiation than I had, so she knows EXACTLY what I am going through.  She's being very nice about it.  I'm still stressed out because I always feel like these audits reflect on me as a safety person.

In any case, it will be over with eventually.  LOL!

Hope you all have a good day!