Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY EXERCISE THREAD

Wellness Wednesday is here:

Today was Rosalie's Elite/Supreme workout which was total body about 50 minutes, and then I did I Jump Instead Trophy Body Aerobic training on the rebounder which was 30 minutes, 10 minutes core bouncing and 10 minutes sit bouncing.   Shoveled when I was done as we got about 5 inches last night and today was very blustery and windy.  Right now the sun came out.

@Mmsfoxxie  sorry for your ouches but you are still exercising and that's what matters!

My body talks back to me trust me but I am stuborn and tell it to 'knock it off' Haha....

@DrKelli my son told me you are supposed to get snow tonight.  He and the fam are off to AZ tomorrow for his start of Spring Training.  At least the family can go for the 1 month before he is on the road.  

Making a stuffed spinach/cheese chicken breast for dinner.   Sounds good, my first time trying this recipe.

Stay safe!

Respected Contributor

Good morning!  Just finished workout 2 and headed out to start #3.  Workout 1 was shoveling a third of my driveway.  We had so much snow and it is so heavy that I wore myself out and decided that I needed to do it in sections.  Workout 2 was my normal Thursday session, which also exhausted me.

My lesson was canceled last night because my instructor had car trouble.  He asked me to move it to today, but didn't give me a time and hasn't answered my text yet.  The roads are terrible right now--this was a classic upslope storm, which means that Denver got more snow than the mountains.  I think we got 9-10 inches.  It stinks.  I'm over winter.

Hope you all have a good day!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday

Today I did an hour on the reformer with some foam roller/core work on the reformer.  Then legs in straps and some side oblique work.  Rebounding 30 on the reformer and a doggie walk.

@DrKelli  sorry about all your snow.  My son told me it was coming but they are lucky to be heading to AZ today for a month for his Spring Training..Just hope they can get out but I think it's sunny there now so I think there shouldn't be a problem.

I want Spring too but not hot...  Watch it go from winter to hot.....Ughhhhh

I hope this quiet period here isn't indication of nobody keeping up in a routine....come on now everyone.....I can count on 1 hand the number of people I see here on a regular basis.....It's hard to keep a thread going with not much participation .

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone!

I have been such a slug lately.  I did Pilates today and the reformer.  I needed the stretching and cardio.  I'm gonna feel it tomorrow for sure.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone--haven't done a work out yet, but I have a dance lesson at 4 and then am going back to the studio for the performance group at 8.  I hate having to drive over there twice, but I'm not staying at the studio for 6 hours.

Snow melted off pretty quick--still have some on the street in front of my house.  Yesterday, I walked into the bathroom after work and there was water pouring out of the vent.  I had to call the management company and the roofer is supposed to be out here sometime today.  That's the only good thing about 'shared' space  HOA.  Even though I own my house--things like that are taken care of by the HOA.  It stopped last evening, but they still need to look at it.

We're supposed to be back to cold weather this weekend--BOOO!  I will say that this time of year--even though the snow is very 'wet', that wet snow melts a lot quicker than "Dry" snow does.  So that is a sure sign of spring coming.

Hope you all have a good weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Friday Funday!

Today was short and sweet with TG and the CycloTrainer workout for about 30 minutes and then Cellercising for 20 and a dog walk.

Sun is out and it's almost 40.  Can I say I love it.  I notice the snow fleas are in the snow.  Last year I thought so gross as when you look closer you see them jumping.  I called my Vet to ask about them as they are all over the snow and I didn't want Logan getting those and he said they are harmless.   Just disguisting and seems they appear nearer to Spring so maybe its a sign of a early Spring.

Nice to see you @MickD 

@DrKelli glad it's melting for you!  How is Lexi doing?

Time to get dinner started

Respected Contributor

Hi @bopper Lexi is doing so much better!!  Last Friday, I was kind of at the end of my rope. She refused to eat anything--including baby food (which she would eat several spoofuls of at a time).  When I got home from dance, I decided I was going to go back to Little Cesar's and see if she would eat some of that.  I put a couple of spoonfuls in her dish and she gobbled them up.  She had a bad night last night, so I was afraid that she would not eat again and she ate all her breakfast this morning, plus she cleaned Kevin's bowl at lunch.  I  threw a couple more handfuls of dry food down and she ate all that.  So I hope she is well on the road to recovery!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Saturday everyone!

Yesterday we finally got a new dishwasher after 5 months and 3 weeks of incompetent repair people and an incompetent home warranty company.  I haven't run it yet, but it is so nice not to have to wash dishes by hand!  Now I have to reprogram myself.

Still waiting on the oven to be repaired.  The new heater element and control panel/ computer are here, however the home warranty co can't get into contact with the repair guy who originally diagnosed the problems.....and no one wants to step in and finish the job.  This has been going .......4 months next week.

Son and hubby went to the desert to dirt bike so I have the place to myself.....woohoo!  I'm gonna color my hair and mani/pedi myself as we're going out to dinner tomorrow.....pretend it's a spa day.

Did pilates and the reformer....and boy howdy I could barely get through .....sore abs.....sore abs!  It's amazing what on my body does not get a work out when I run.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday!

My GD who is 5 had a sleepover last night.  It's been a long time since we felt comfortable having her but we have our shots....Anyways she had so much fun.  This morning we did a station circuit workout.   We switched stations every 1 minute and we kept it up for an hour!!!   Rebounder, Pilates chair, Simply Fit Board, hand weights and Aerobics step....  I used the reformer too, she didn't as she's not big enough but she loved it and kept saying lets do more!   Then she wanted a snack and went into my chocolate chip drawer haha I said nope, we are having a healthy snack.  She had grapes, cheese and crackers..... such a loving blessing having her here and she still likes to snuggle... My heart is full!

@DrKelli  so glad Lexi is eating well again.   That's just great news!!

@MickD  what a run around you have had!  Everything seems to be a battle!!! I hope the dishwasher runs well for you and the stove gets fixed too!!  Good grief.   And great job on the Piates.  My abs were sore yesterday and I don't normally get sore but it's from TG ab crunch accessory....

Mani/Pedi day sounds perfect!!!   Enjoy yourself!!!  

March tomorrow  whoopee!!!!!!