Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY EXERCISE THREAD

Hi ladies!  Today I did a 35 minute HIIT Body Groove dvd. 

Pretty day here by the Bay.  Sunny but cool.  Supposed to warm up starting Friday.  Not sure @bopper wants to hear that though. Smiley Happy

Not much else to report.  Just working and staying home. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Respected Contributor

Good morning!  Well, we didn't have the awful weather that was expected.  It's pretty nice today--sunny, but cold.  Our next storm is supposed to be Monday and Tuesday.

I had my workout with my trainer this morning and was completely worn out by the time I finished.  I'm supposed to do a race Sunday, but I converted to virtual because I'm supposed to go to my studio's 2nd anniversary party on Saturday night.  Attendance is limited and masks are required.

One of the bad things about working from home is that I forget to get up every hour and stretch my back/fingers/wrists.  I need to get better about that.

Hope you all have a good rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone today I was feeling tired but I did a 30 minute I Jump Instead workout and then another 30 minute with SanFran Fitness Day 16 from the challenge.  Lots of legs and butt today.   Finishing with 17 minute on TG and a dog walk.

Storm hasn't started yet.  So it's delayed until this evening.  I just want to be able to get to town tomorrow for my shot.   I will get there too!  My 2nd one so I am anxious to get it over with.  

@JudyL  I would love some warmer weather although I must say this winter has been a blessing.  Nothing terrible yet.   Maybe a foot though tonight.... Oh well and then the 0 degrees sets in.   

I did get my Gurney's seed catalog though so that's nice to look through.

Stay safe and exercise your muscles and your heart!!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon!  Today is Friday so its the day my DD comes over and we walk along the Bay trail during my lunch hour.  This is our second week doing it and we both wondered why it took us so long to do this. We love it, the weather is beautiful, the Bay was sparkling like diamonds, the sky blue and the sun warm.  Its the perfect mid-day break for both of us.  My knees were bothering me so we didn't walk as fast as we usually do but I felt like I got a decent workout anyway.

I have an appt for tomorrow morning to get my first COVID shot.  Was shocked they had an opening for tomorrow so I jumped on it before anyone else took it.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, everybody.

Did my stationary bike yesterday for about 20 minutes while watching tv.  Then some arm exercises.  I didn't time it just did what I felt.  10,716 by bedtime.  Foot/heel pain still a problem, though.  Looks like the bursa (ankle) is not going away on its own as my doctor had said might happen.  I didn't do my part by losing weight, though.

Four degrees this morning!  Might go lower with more snow expected.  The guy who plowed our driveway blocked our garbage can so we couldn't take it to the curb Wednesday.  (Probably didn't see it since it's on the side of the house).  Looks like that snow and more will be there this Wednesday as well.  He's not supposed to but the garbage man picked up the bag we put at the curb anyway.

Be safe everyone!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!   My rest day paid off because I had a lot of gas in the tank today.  I did an hour of I Jump Instead rebounder training, then 25 minutes of SanFran Fitness using bands and the rebounder, 10 minute of stretching with Maria Sollen from Total Gym and a 30 minute doggie walk in the fresh snow.   Wind chill here is 6 below right now.  But Logan and were just fine and It was so pretty!

@JudyL  so glad you jumped on that.  I had my 2nd yesterday and I am just fine and dandy!

@Mmsfoxxie  sorry about your foot still bothering you.  Just do what you can.  The bike is a good thing you can do inside at your own pace.   My garbage man (now get this) he dumped my tote with my plastics and paper right and he took the cover off of it and tossed it in the truck dump part...Seriously how dumb can one be.  The cover was so my stuff wouldn't blow all over the road.  Who would do that!!!  Grrrrrrrr

Where's the rest of you folks.   

Stay safe and mask up!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Was going to do a workout today but the day got away from me and I never got around to it. Did get my vaccine tho!  

Tomorrow is Sunday which is always my rest day no matter what so will start again on Monday.  3 days a week of workouts seem to be good for me right now while I work myself back into the swing of things.

Beautiful weather here so who knows maybe I'll feel inspired tomorrow to take a walk along the Bay and break my no workout on Sunday rule! LOL

Take care and be safe!

Respected Contributor

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!   We're sunny but very very cold but I know we are not alone in that.  I do love the sun though.

I started today with 3 miles on the treadmill while catching up to a show I recorded and then did TG for about 30 minutes and then went to the rebounder 10 minutes ab bouncing and about 20 just my own thing.

@JudyL I am so glad you are doing okay after your shot.  And what a nice walk by the Bay today would be!

All week we're going to hover around 0, but we are approaching March and then April.....keeping the glass half full right?

Stay safe everyone.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

Apparently February is our coldest month because we are supposed to be below zero later in the week. The only good thing about being that cold is that if we get snow, it is very dry.  March and April are our snowiest months and the snow is like cement because there is so much water in it.

I did LaBlast on Saturday and will be subbing the next 2 weeks.  I put my playlist together last night and will be practicing throughout the week.

The Covid level has gone down another one because our numbers are falling and remaining there, so we're up to 50% occupancy for most businesses.  I still don't go out much unless it is necessary, but I am looking forward to falling numbers!  I did go to my studio anniversary party on Saturday--limited number of people allowed and masks were required.  They will start their monthly parties next month (limited attendance and masks required) if the covid meter stays 'yellow'.

Hope you all had a great weekend--I didn't watch the Super Bowl at all.  Just wasn't interested.

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday!  We're 3 above right now not including the wind chill.   The only good thing about being this cold is its sunny.  

This morning I did 3 miles on the treadmill, 30 on the TG and 30 on the rebounder.  Making bread right now for hubby's lunches.

We watched it but didn't expect it to be such a blow out.  Oh well!   Bring on baseball now.  That's my game!

The levels are going down but now they are waiting on the Super Bowl spreaders to see what happened with parties.  Hopefully we are still on the down hill side of it.

Stay safe everyone!