WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Indiatimes

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you today @Mmsfoxxie Heart. And more hugs @bopper Heart

Woke up too late for exercise before work but hoping to do some weights later tonight. I am ready for TGIF a day early.

Respected Contributor

Good morning!

@Laura14, I'm with you--I want it to be Friday too.

Just finished my workout with my trainer. I had an energetic dance lesson last night so I was kind of stiff this morning.

We have sunshine today and it's supposed to be a bit warmer, but tomorrow, we are supposed to have high winds--which I hate. But it will make it warmer. There is the social dance party tomorrow night at the south studio and I feel like I really should be there, but it is such a long drive and I am teaching Saturday morning. Also, I just figured out this is my last weekend before I go on vacation, so I have to do a bunch of things this weekend before I go. Including finishing (starting) my Christmas cards LOL. At least i finished the ornaments I was making for my class. If I get the cards stamped, I can color when I'm watching tv.

@bopperit's okay to miss your dad--especially since it is so new and this will be your first Christmas without him. I'm glad you have his jacket. I have my dad's putters (they were the original Pings and are worth quite a bit of money) and his Masonic ring. But I still miss him a lot. I can't help but think my sister and her stupid kids wouldn't be in the mess they are in if he were still here.

Hope you all have a good day!

Respected Contributor

Hey all, Happy December 1! Today was Studio Sweat Pilates mat class and then I did a reformer video from Youtube and a doggie walk. I am in a walking group on FB through The Today Show and they wanted to use my picture of me and my dog at the end of their broadcast when they talk about Al Rokers Walking group. The producer contacted me. I should say "whats in it for me" Hah

@meallen616I notice you always put up another pic after I start a new month but you never comment or visit with us. Curious as to why.

@DrKelliI need to write my cards too. I never get it done early enough. Your vaca will be here before you know it.

We're 30 and partly cloudy but snow is all gone and I couldn't be happier.

Honored Contributor

@bopperYou're a star! ⭐️

(space)

Did a thirty minute group power on Youtube. They didn't pay to get rid of the ads so it was interrupted a few times but I got it done. Best yet. Amazon gave me 28 points.
(space)

I then did a relaxation video from Adriene to stretch out. Minimal soreness today. My body really does remember these routines. Have to build my weight back up but I am keeping the twice a week schedule I used to do.

(space)

So grateful it's Friday. I need my weekend. I have banned myself from watching any shopping channels and the last of my purchases are trickling in. I finished the birthday gifts for this month and I am all set to gift.

(space)

My grill pan/dutch iron came yesterday. I am so excited! I have been wanting to bake bread. I have a grocery trip planned as my big excitement this weekend. 😂

(space)

Have a great Friday!

Respected Contributor

Hey hey today was a mild workout day. Well I thought mild until I got into it. Kathryn Chanel Pilates workout and it was challenging. I keep saying to myself if it doesn't challenge me it won't change me. It helps me to keep pushing forward.

I did make the Today Show. The 3rd hour of Today when they were talking about Al Rokers Walking Program which I joined. The producer messaged me asking if they could use my picture and name in their broadcast to promote healthy walking. I said sure and today it was on. Pretty cool hey! All my family did was make fun of me like always. Not hubby or sisters but the rest of them. I can take jokes as good as anyone but they do it to me all the time and it gets old. My friends were more happy for me than they were. Sorry for the rant but ticks me off. I could see none of them were the slightest bit interested on why it was on there.

Going to dinner tonight with my sisters, hubbies, and my dads Friend Denise for his Birthday in Heaven. For some reason I feel very out of sorts today.

@Laura14time to withdraw the shopping channels haha. I can get sucked in too!

No snow here and I am so happy about it. I know we'll get dumped on but it does shorten winter.

Keep going everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!

It is finally warmer here, but the winds came along with it so boo. Finally got some melting from this week's storm.

I had to make an 'emergency' trip to the audiologist. Part of my hearing aid broke last night and I had to go over there to get the replacement piece installed. I was going to wait until Monday, but it's supposed to snow again. As I was getting off the highway, there was a big accident at the intersection. Thankfully, it was the opposite direction of where I was turning, but as I was in the turn lane, the police were starting to block that intersection off.

I saw my neighbor yesterday. He had been in the ICU for about a month and then a regular hospital room for 2 weeks after that. He looks pretty frail. I think he's about 10 years younger than I am. His girlfriend said he was getting better but he's unable to work right now because he is super weak. I hope he continues to improve.

My workout today is my dance lesson. The monthly party is tonight, but it is at the south studio, which means an hour drive each way and I'm really not in the mood to spend 2 hours on the road.

Hope you all have a good weekend!!

Honored Contributor

@bopperYou should have seen me today matching all of my receipts to my credit card statement. I am now qualified to balance the federal budget. 😂

I'm sorry about your family and boy do I understand. Gets old is the understatement of the century. I refuse to share anything with them anymore.

This has been my year of no and it cost me dearly. No one talked to me for four months and it was pretty clear I was expected to quit my job and move out of everyone's sight which had I had the money would have happened. Two months ago, all of a sudden I was good enough to talk to again.

Right now I am stressing over Christmas because I think that's going to be a no as well. It's a shame when family can't let you be you.

Anyway, hoping to sneak in a short yoga tonight. We'll see. Still thinking of you @Mmsfoxxie . Heart

Honored Contributor

Just a quick check-in

@Laura14and @bopper - you just continue to be who you are and know that in this group, you will always be accepted for the wonderful ladies that you are.

(space)

@DrKelli- hope you have a good weekend and got your hearing aid fixed ok. Don't blame you about not wanting to go to the party - 2 hours on the road in the winter, I wouldn't want to do that either.

(space)

@Mmsfoxxie- thinking of you also.

(space)

Have a good, safe, restful weekend.