Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

@Laura14 wrote:

@JudyL When you sign up, she emails it to you. Mine came yesterday I think? It will eventually be up on the site and the videos won't be live until 5am each day in January according to her notes. It's the only month where you can't skip ahead and have to follow day by day. 

@Laura14 - thanks!  I'll go sign up.  Hope your other post doesn't get poofed cuz you put that link in it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  It's okay if it does.  It's just a link to the calendar that anyone can print out if they want. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@JudyL  It's okay if it does.  It's just a link to the calendar that anyone can print out if they want. 

@Laura14  I'm all signed up!  See you on the mat!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  YAY!!!!  I have a partner in crime. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy New Years Eve eve!

I had grocery shopping to do today and a couple other errands.  

Came home did 30 minute spin with Kaleigh and then her 30 minute Lower body and abs.   I used my 20# bar for the Romanian dead lifts and my 8's for the squats, then planks with booty band lifting back leg alternating and standing side leg lifts.  My booty is feeling it!

No plans for tomorrow and I'm okay with it.   To much sickeness once again.

Stay safe everyone!

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year! 

Did Yoga for New Beginnings this morning. Made cookies and another triple chocolate fudge cake with cream cheese icing for my sister's birthday today. We'll be celebrating with her once again and she'll hopefully enjoy her tracker as much as mom and I like ours.

Glad to see this year end and hopefully have a good one for 2022. This decade owes us at least one. 

Stay safe today. Have fun. I am off to work. Unfortunately losing a vacation day since New Years Day falls on Saturday but we'll see how badly I can goof off. 😂 

Happy 2022! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Have been watching the news from Colorado and the horrible devastating wildfires.

@DrKelli - please check in.  Not sure where you are in relation to the fires but please check in and let us know how you are.

@bopper - hope your son is doing ok.

@Laura14 - I forgot what tracker it is that you have.

Praying for all and hoping for a better 2022 for everyone.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL  I have Amazon's brand new Halo View. Not the Halo band. This one is called Halo View. I got it on sale before it released in December and so far I have zero complaints. Probably going to make some of the recipes from it soon too for a better diet in 2022.  You can tell it what type of diet you want to follow (low sugar, low carb, keto, vegan, vegetarian, etc) and it pulls recipes to suggest.  

I went and checked and it's on sale again. Not as cheap as pre-release but the $59.99 is a steal for all that it does. Think personal health and wellness coach with a nutritionist on the side and a gym filled with videos to stream on your phone anytime. Most of the videos are less than 30 minutes too and cover all fitness levels.  There is everything from walking to running to yoga to HIIT to cardio and weights. As well as stretching, guided meditation, sleep programs, etc. 

Highly recommend if anyone is looking. I still haven't gotten through all of the features yet.  Oh and the membership is free for one year. After that, if you want to keep all of the access after one year it will bill $3.99/month. Or you can drop the membership and you'll just be limited in the recipes, videos, and stats.  The tracker will still work. 

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year, everybody!

🥳🍷🎉

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

I managed to do a workout this morning but felt really tired.  Was awake a lot last night worrying about my son in Colorado.  He did get evacuation notice or I should say a Pre evacuation notice.  His house was like 5 miles from the fires...He sent us pictures and it looked like it was 2 blocks away and I'm not kidding.   And my DIL had had surgery on Tuesday and was on bed rest, 2 kids under 5 and 2 dogs.... ughhhhhh  it was not good.  But thankfully the winds subsided and the evacuation notice lifted later in the evening. He stayed inside and all is well there.  Thank goodness today they are getting snow to help even more with the dryness.   Thank you for asking @JudyL .

I did a 30 minute Kaliegh spin and then a 30 minute restorative reformer stretch that felt pretty darn good after that spinning workout which was to hard for me being a beginner.  It really whooped me.  I need to stick to more beginner types until I build up.

I hope everyone has a safe NY and stays healthy and pray we can have a better 2022.   

See ya next year  Smiley Wink