Respected Contributor

WELCOME TO THE AUGUST EXERCISE THREAD

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE AUGUST EXERCISE THREAD

Happy August 1st everyone!  Wow, over half the year has gone by already!  Unbelievable!

I’m gonna try to make that Thursday Zumba class this morning.  Yeah, famous last words, lol.  If I don’t make it, I’ll do something here.

Ohhh, this is going to be an exciting month!  My birthday month, my trip and most excitingly....being broke when I come back from Nashville, heheheh.  Bread and water isn’t too bad after a big splurge, right?

Have a great day, y’all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Image may contain: flower

Respected Contributor

Morning ya'all, August yes, ,oh my how did it arrive so fast!   As I sit here sipping my coffee and doing my devotions it just seems like time goes so fast!   Don't waste a minute!

I will be doing some Total Gym and PIlates.  It's a beautiful morning here, very cool actually and I slept great and had to pull up a blanket!

I have a zucchini from my sisters garden so will make a loaf of zucchini bread this afternoon for coffee time!!   Smiley Happy   Yes in deed!

Stay positive, smile, and be a blessing to someone!   Peace!

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe it is already August.

Today is weight training (very important to do weight bearing exercises as you get older!)  I've been without working out for 2 days, so I'm ready!

Yesterday was out at plant--it is about a 250 mile round trip for me, so 2 hours each way in the car.  And it was bloody hot yesterday coming home. Plus there is the added joy of a lot of road construction between home and there.  I'm glad I didn't go today because they are saying that the threat of severe weather is much greater today.

I hope this is an easy day today.  I'm ready for this week to be done.  Glad tomorrow is a short day!

Hope you all have a good day!

Honored Contributor

Duh......posted in the July thread.....

Happy Thursday everyone!  Too hot here so I ran on the treadmill.  Molly was not happy.

The knee is a little stiff......2.75mi/36ish min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.

Senior Cardio today and a free birthday burger today at Red Robin.  (Bleu Ribbon is usually the one I get).  Love their garlic 🍟 fries.  Unfortunately, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all!

Happy birthday, @Mmsfoxxie !  I love RR burgers.  We got one in my small community, but I haven't eaten there yet.

No workout today, but I'm subbing LaBlast the next two weeks!!  I know the class won't be big tomorrow because there are a couple people who are out of town, but I'm so happy that I got this opportunity and that the owners trust me enough to teach, even though they've only seen me dance in class (and I am NOT coordinated!)

I hope you all have a good day today, and a good weekend.  I'm out of here in about 3 hours!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, today was rebounding for 30 minutes on my reformer and a lower body reformer workout, using lots of abs during it also.   

So humid here, and looks like rain but it doesn't rain.

I have 6 days in this week so should take a day off I suppose but with Pilates you really don't have too like you should in weight training heavy.  I am really enjoying doing more Pilates, I feel my body is starting to change, along with 2 days TG now, just mixing it up!

Relax and breath everyone, it's Friday!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  Another beautiful day expected...WOO!

Tried to take two Firesticks from Amazon to the UPS store yesterday to return because we didn’t know the TVs would have to come off the wall to be connected.  (At least that’s what hubby said).  Got there and was supposed to show the barcode to the clerk that Amazon sent.  The barcode and number were missing.  Go figure.  Anyway, another trip to the UPS store this morning.  I hate extra trips like that......this time I’m bringing my iPad where I photographed the code.  This all happened cause my printer failed and I think the code was set up to only be printed that one time and no good after that.

Zumba this morning and maybe a walk on the track.  I went upstairs to the track at my fitness center yesterday and saw, for the first time, all of the new equipment that was installed last week and wow..they really upgraded the place.  Doubt if I use it though.  By the time you wipe somebody else’s sweat off and change the length and settings (I’m short), two or three minutes have passed.

Have a super weekend everyone!