Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD

Don't fall over but I did 25 minutes and six miles on my bike this morning. 23 points! I woke up at 1 am and have been up ever since. Too much anxiety. 

I plan on doing chair yoga at my desk at some quiet point at work today. I also did a 20 minute restorative yoga off of Amazon last night before bed. I think I got 5 points. Halfway to my 150 weekly goal. I'm trying my best to move more now that I am officially old.

I wish everyone better weather. It's supposed to storm later today so I'm joining the bad sky blues. Smiley Sad

Have a good Tuesday! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yoga for a rainy day this morning which is more than appropriate.  Amazon told me I am not getting enough cardio. That will change when the rain clears and I start a weekly mowing ritual again but point taken.

Did some birthday shopping for my niece's birthday in May. Waiting for a price drop on the Mother's Day gift I want and then I'm good for the next several months before the birthday season from August thru December plus the holiday shopping begins in earnest. Yep, I am one of those.   

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.  

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all,

I'm working from home today and I am hoping that I can get to the gym.  It looks like they are setting up to start resurfacing our street.  I believe the flyer said we can get in an out of our garages, just no street parking.

Opening day for the Rockies is Friday and I'm avoiding downtown like the plague.  I hate Opening Day.  I'm glad baseball is back, but it makes life miserable when you work downtown because you have all these extra people and most of them are drunk, so there is a lot of jaywalking and just general stupid behavior.

I have a dance lesson this afternoon--time to start working on the next routine and polishing our competition showcase routine, as well as fine tuning the regular ballroom dances.

Hope you all have a terrific day!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Wednesday!

Today was more of an active rest type of day.  Our power went out at 7:30 am and didn't come on until 9:30.   I rebounded on the reformer for 20 minutes and then 10 minutes on my Cellerciser.   Then quickly went to the drug store for my old lady booster haha.   Yesterday they just ran out as I got to the window.

Yes baseball is back.  I'm happy about it but by son is not!   I totally get that too.

Dreary here and raining and later changing to all snow and they said power outages again.  Boy am I looking forward to Sunday because they said 50.  We shall see.

Keep going everyone!

Honored Contributor

Did another six miles on my bike and then two short yoga routines for another 20 minutes. Rain is supposed to be out of here today so yard work to commence this weekend. 

Pulled out my journal last night and plotted a new routine for several things in my life including exercise. Finished a fantastic book by a friend and got inspired by her characters. 

Have a great Thursday all. 

Respected Contributor

Thirsty Thursday!!   Drink your water peeps!

Today was Total Gym abs 300, Spinning and Pilates.    Also went and got my groceries since tomorrow is another storm. 

Got my over 65 Booster yesterday too and feel fine today.     Thank goodness!

It's starting to drizzle now, then freezing rain, then heavy wet snow... And here I was looking forward to sitting on my deck on the weekend because they said 50.  Well to good to be true.  High on Saturday 34 Really!!

@Laura14  sounds like you have a good plan in motion.   Keep us posted.   I should follow suit!

Keep going everyone!

Honored Contributor

@bopper  That's funny. I just started a couple weeks ago tracking my water in my planner.  It really helps!

I desperately need to go food shopping too.  It's been a while since I stocked up on the good stuff. I have a list going.

Hope you see Spring soon!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!!

@bopper I hate Fake spring.  We're having that this weekend and snow next M-W. Boo.

@Laura14 did you get the severe wind/tornado weather?  I have friends who lost trees and general damage.

Today I had my trainer workout.  I found out they are moving back east to be closer to her family.  I am sad because I've seen him several times a week for 8 years.  But I understand wanting to be closer to family when you have a baby.

My dance lesson got canceled yesterday, but I have a double tomorrow and I'm teaching LaBlast on Saturday.  Listening to the playlist now.

Not much to add--have a good rest of the day.  Hope @Mmsfoxxie  is okay--haven't seen her for a couple of days!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli No ma'am. It looks like that happened down around Macon. I live north of Atlanta. We got flooded my way but no severe wind storms this time. Extremely windy today because Mother Nature knows it's my trash day Smiley Sad but we got through this Spring storm round quite well.       

Honored Contributor

Hey, @DrKelli.  I'm fine, people around me, not so much....watching you, guys.  Waiting to see your dance video.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)