Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Thursday today was 45 minutes on the Cellerciser with I Jump Instead and then some Wall sits, side planks, russian twists, and walking lunges.  Just came in from a dog walk.  Warmer today but I saw on the radar it's supposed to rain by 4 pm and its getting darker.  

@Mmsfoxxie  your poor GD, it's so sad.... Has to be very hard on the parents and grandparents.  Sorry your dental appt. wasn't the greatest either.   I am so glad to be done there until my next cleaning.  

My son sent me flowers this afternoon as we've been on the outs, he's just a know it all sometimes and I won't stand to be treated like ******.  That's all I'm going to say.  

Chill out and enjoy the day!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Saw the foot doctor today and I am back in the boot.  Seems I'm having tendon issues now.  MRI has been ordered and we're waiting for authorization before I can get it done.  To say I'm discouraged is putting it mildly but am glad I'm working from home so thats a good thing.

Hope everyone has a good day. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, everyone!

I guess I 'll finish out the month on this thread!

@JudyL sorry you are back in the boot.  They are so very uncomfortable. . .

My trip was okay, but I'm exhausted today and just finished a 2 hour nap.  I have "Spotlight" club tonight, so I have a performance--which is why I took the nap since I have to be up until late at that.

I did get a trainer workout in this morning and complained my way through that LOL.

Can't believe we have finished up another month!

Everyone have a good weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!  Today was a rest day.   But I babysat my 5 year old granddaughter so it was a workout haha.   We had exercise class, 45 minutes and 8000 steps later.  She loves all my toys...Start em young right!!

@JudyL  so sorry about the boot, this injury just doesn't want to leave does it?

@DrKelli I agree hard to believe we are out of April.... Although it feels like January here at 41 and cold North wind..  Glad you are home safe and sound.   Have an enjoyable time tonight!

Waving to all!