Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Wellness Wednesday!  Today was 45 minutes on the Cellerciser with I Jump Instead and then 30 on Pilates Chair, Total Gym was 150 ab crunches, and then used some bands for shoulders and back.  Took my doggie walking too.  We're cold also, right now it's 35...Sick of it.

@SloopJohnB  you are in warmer climate..   I'm not good with hot etiher.  Haha!  

@DrKelli  I had ear candling done at the salon I used to work at and it was very relaxing and got all the ear wax out.  I wouldn't attempt it myself though.   I hate anything in my ear.  I can't even wear ear buds as they make me claustrobic in a weird sort of way.   If shampoo or water get in my ears and they get blocked I almost have an anxiety attack.    Yeah I have issues Haha

Not much else here.

Have a great evening all!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli Thank you for the info.  I usually just use Qtips but I know I go too deep.... Almost comes out the other ear.....LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bopper Yes, just like the wicked witch of the west, I'm meltingggg......☀☀☀☀🔥

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.  Welcome to our group @SloopJohnB!

@DrKelli, you are a brave woman!  Just reading about that procedure in your ear with those pointy instruments make me cringe.  Glad you got that wax out....I'm surprised it didn't effect your balance.  I'm like @bopper, I can't stand water in my ear or that feeling you get in the airplane sometimes.  But then, I have ear problems that cause me nausea anyway.  My doctor once suggested that I get my ears irritated but one side effect is nausea.

Went to my fitness center yesterday for the first time in months.  It was so nice to see everybody again.  It was difficult wearing the mask while exercising, though.  Previously when they reopened, masks were required everywhere in the facility except the exercise room.  This last time, though, masks have to be worn from the time you step in til the time you step out.  Still no fans in use.  More members are back, too, so either the vaccinations are making people braver or people are saying the heck with it.

I did a 55 minute cardio workout and whoopee.... I got through it.  Forgot my water, though, and all they have now are fill stations for your bottle.  All of the water fountains were converted.

Although they are more expensive, I made an appointment with the spa there for a much needed pedicure.  They practice good sanitation and social distancing.

These Fridays come way too fast!  Have a great day!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!! I couldn't get logged into the forums at all yesterday!

I did get my trainer work out in and I have my regular dance lesson today.  And here's some news--the jerky dance instructor quit.  He went whining to one of the owners (who JUST had a premature baby via c-section last month) about how they weren't giving him any of the new students who came to the studio and she told him that no one wanted to dance with him because well, he is a jerk.  He started the same spiel he gave me about how he has danced for 10 years and taught world champions blah blah blah and she went off on him about being a good dancer doesn't make you a good teacher and if people don't want to dance with you, that should tell you something.  Can't say that it surprised me.

Our weather is finally getting out of the deep freeze and I am so happy about that!  I'm super busy at work so I better get to it!  Have a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

welcomeRe: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD

@Mmsfoxxie. Thank you for the welcome !!!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!  I also had trouble getting here yesterday.   

Today is a rest day so to speak.  I was getting the burned out feeling and nothing sounded fun so I know that's my sign to chill.

Got groceries, came home and made spaghetti sauce and walked Logan.  Was 60 whenI went and now dropping and tomorrow snow.   Ughhh 43 tomorrow is our high...Up and down and 20's at night!  That's dang cold and what about the buds?

Hoping everyone has a good weekend!  

Honored Contributor

Good Saturday Morning!  This morning I got up and did a 30 minute Leslie Sansone workout before I could talk myself out of it.  LOL  

Will be doing errands and housework later.  Supposedly rain tomorrow.  Not a lot but we'll take what we can get.  We need it so badly.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Not much else to report.  Hope everyone has a good day.

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, we're getting snow... Ughhhhh  so nice in many parts though.

I made spaghetti today and bread and worked out.  Did 45 minutes on my Cellerciser and then some on the TG.

@JudyL  hopefully you get rain!   My friend in TX said they haven't had any rain in like a year and it was 98 there today.  

Not much else here today either.  

Have a restful evening!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.