Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD!

@DrKelli wrote:

@bopper , one of the DJs on the radio station I listen to says that she is rage raking right now.

That's funny and I can so relate, I may have to ride my rake like a broomstick!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yoga Kiss, yard work, and took myself on a long walk to 80s music this morning.  Ready for the weekend.

Enjoy your Saturday.  

Honored Contributor

Slept in until a little after 8:00 - which I never do, usually because my cat is screaming at me to get up.  Woke up with such a start cuz I realized how late it was and Montague hadn't woken me up.  He was fine tho, sitting on my bed, staring at me.  LOL

Had breakfast and after a bit made myself workout.  Did the 300 booty challenge from Yoga Burn thats on YouTube then did a core workout with Adriene.  Think I'll be feeling both of those tomorrow - maybe even as soon as later today.

its a beautiful warm day here by the Bay.  If I feel like it, I may go out for a little walk later.

Enjoy your Saturday and be safe!

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday, @JudyL  I did that 300 Booty challenge too, that was a good one!  Today I did 90 minutes of YogaBurn all at once!!!   I have to figure out what programs to do each day so I don't have 2 -45 minute programs back to back.  I was cooked!!

Then I helped my neighbor look for her dog that dug a hole under their fence, so hit the trail looking for a Husky.   Turns out he was quite a way away from here but she found him.

I baked 2 loaves of bread and then we rode to my sons camp.  The road was a muck hole and full of holes but we made it in, the 2 mile road that is.  

Just got home, and having some decaf and relaxing now.  

Sleep well everybody!

Honored Contributor

Yoga belly today.  Thought it would be an ab workout.  Turned out to be mostly breathing and unwinding.  Also did some walking/dancing to 70s/80s hits.  I don't care who saw and called me a fool.

Lots of honking going on in my neighborhood.  We have double birthdays on the street and it's really great that people are going out of their way to make something special for those of us who kind of got gypped this year for our special day.  Gives you some faith in humanity again.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  Back to my bingo with ITKWD.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you all are healthy and sane!

Just a short trail run this am with Molly.  It was already a hot one and she was huffing.  2.16mi/27ish min.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Beautiful day here by the Bay.  Sunny, breezy, and very pleasant.

This morning I did Yoga Belly with Adriene.  Was a little hesitant at first cuz my abs are sore from yesteray's workout but did it anyway.  As @Laura14  said it was more about breathing and some easy ab work - except for the last pose.  That didn't happen with me.  Had to modify it big time.  LOL  Then afterwards went outside for a 20 minute walk.

Rest of the day has been early grocery shopping during the senior hours, laundry, etc.

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Sunday.

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday, it was sunny here and 45 most of the day, got a little yard stuff done, and I did YogaBurn Booty wokrout on the stairs, so I used my deck steps so I could get some fresh air, then a trail walk.   Kind of a easier day, had pizza tonight too, just a frozen one but sure tasted good.

Rain tomorrow, so glad we could be out today!

Stay safe everyone!

Honored Contributor

Top of the morning, people!  Hope all is well with everyone.

Nothing fancy for my workout today.  My plan (subject to change) is to go for a walk this morning if it's not too chilly.  If not that, I'll just improvise something around the house as I have been doing.  Keeping busy is key.

Have a great day!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Peaceful Warrior yoga this morning which I really enjoyed.  Kind of similar but different from the more recent stuff.  Off to maybe run to a little music again.  Enjoying my last day off before work again tomorrow.  This is the last week until the change of ownership happens on Thursday and I either get hired or kicked to the curb.  

I'll have to remember to print out her new May calendar and see how bad it is.  I may have plenty of time to suffer.  Lol.

Hope everyone has a great start to their week.