Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE APRIL EXERCISE THREAD

Happy Good Friday!   It's sunny and quite chilly but I walked for an hour outside, and then 30 on the TG.   I'm going to do some garage sand sweeping after I finish this coffee and salad.

@Mmsfoxxie How is DIL doing now and your son?  Thats a lot of stress for your family also.  

@DrKelli enjoy your weight training day!  Hope your weekend is nice!

@JudyL how's the Bay area?  I hope you feel okay and your feet aren't hurting you.  Happy Easter to you and yours!

@nomless my dear friend, Blessings to you this Easter season and in all the days ahead!

@Laura14 good to see you posting, any new news?

Guess I better finish up this coffee and head to the Great Outdoors!   

Honored Contributor

@bopper   We have the new routines this week at the gym.  Our ab track in Power is set to Irish music and Adonis literally tried to Riverdance aka Irish jig at the end of class. I will leave you with that visual and wish you all a great weekend! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, looks like all is quiet on around here.  

I had a wonderful Zumba workout this morning.  Nothing added to it.  I won’t be doing anything else til Monday.

Happy Easter or Passover everybody and don’t overeat.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thank you, @bopper. I wish you and all our friends a peaceful holiday.

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Have a Blessed Easter Everyone!

Honored Contributor

Good morning, all.  Beautiful sunny day yesterday....70+ degrees.

Let’s get ready to move!  This morning I’m gonna do my Senior Cardio and Stretch & Motion.  Last week, I added a lot of walking and I didn’t see any positive benefit.  I keep trying to get around my arthritis in my feet and my feet give me the finger, lol.

Have a great day everybody!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Happy Monday on this dreary, dark cold and wet day here, but it didn't stop me.  Went down to the dungeion and pounded out a good TG workout and 40 mintues on my reformer rebounding followed with stretching.

I am glad I have the determination to push through my moods!   

Now cleaning and the usual stuff.

Keep pushing forward everyone!

Honored Contributor

Dark and dreary, @bopper?  Oh, it’s beautiful here....seventies with lots of sun.  I wish I had someplace else to go, lol.

Well, I’m glad that you know that you are in charge of your moods and have that internal ability to turn it around.  You appear to have good mental health.  Tomorrow will be even better.

Respected Contributor

Just a quick fly by--No workout for me today--I had to finish up that safety award application so that my boss can take a look at it and so I can put it out of my head for a day or two before I do one last review.  Plus Kevin starts his heartworm treatment today and I have to leave early to get him to the vet.

Today was a little dreary here too, but they say it's going to move on out of here starting tomorrow and that the rest of the week will be nice. Yay--I can't wait!

I'm a bit disappointed today--not one person invited me to have Easter dinner with them yesterday--not my cousins, not my friends.  What is wrong with people?  My family always used to invite the strays (as I called them).

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Just a quick fly by--No workout for me today--I had to finish up that safety award application so that my boss can take a look at it and so I can put it out of my head for a day or two before I do one last review.  Plus Kevin starts his heartworm treatment today and I have to leave early to get him to the vet.

Today was a little dreary here too, but they say it's going to move on out of here starting tomorrow and that the rest of the week will be nice. Yay--I can't wait!

I'm a bit disappointed today--not one person invited me to have Easter dinner with them yesterday--not my cousins, not my friends.  What is wrong with people?  My family always used to invite the strays (as I called them).

@DrKelli :  I am sorry nobody invited you to Easter dinner.  One person (single) whom we have invited for  years to Easter dinner, we could not accommodate this year.  It sounds strange, but the "company" we had would have never worked for them and the awkwardness would have overshadowed the dinner.  I did tell him that we would have to catch another time with him.  I felt really bad.  We always try to find our friends who don't have family to celebrate with to our dinners.  Maybe something like this happened to the people who normally invite you??????