Trusted Contributor

Video on plant based info.

[ Edited ]

Here's a book review on, 'The Starch Solution'. I'm posting this as an FYI for anyone considering this lifestyle. No one is forced to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjiMVXo_Tw

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Video on plant based info.

@Lacey1 wrote:

Here's a book review on, 'The Starch Solution'. I'm posting this as an FYI for anyone considering this lifestyle. No one is forced to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjiMVXo_Tw

From one Starchivore to Another....here's a big Tater & Starchy Hug!

🍠🌽🍞🍚😍

I love Farmer Fred...a little stiff in his delivery, but the message is good!

Do you listen to anyone else?  I have a zillion names of YouTube folks that actively talk about Starchy Goodness...with Dr. McDougall's message as their guide.  But of course, you don't have to buy the book....the entire program is free on his website.   And I love listening to the testimonials....life changing, indeed! 

Thanks for posting, @Lacey1!!

Trusted Contributor

The results speak for themselves. Farmer Fred is a healthy, looking 60 year old. I'm having bloodwork drawn next week- a lipids profile is included. I will post my results, (good or bad). I would rather eat plants than take statins, any day of the week.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lacey1

There's a closed Facebook page called, "McDougall Friends"...invite only.  It is widely supportive with close to 10,000 members.   Think about joining! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I just hope that someone might just consider this lifestyle. So many people are suffering from various diseases, that could be lessened or eliminated by changing their eating habits. What do you have to lose? If it doesn't help-go back to your regular foods.

Honored Contributor

When I really began putting The Starch Solution in high gear, my grocery bill dropped CONSIDERABLY!   Potatoes/rice...cheap, filling &, oh, cheap!!  Even my restaurant meals are less expensive.   No greasy dishes to wash.  Also...my trash doesn't smell.  If you threw raw chicken in the trash on Monday, it will remind you on Tuesday!