Honored Contributor

Hello @Mominohio,

One of my late friends was my chiropractor for years. He was a sports guy and also a 5th degree Black Belt in Karate. He knew my activities and my back surgeries and crushed cervical vertebrae in my neck.

Whenever my neck would act up(really effecting my shoulder blades and upper back), I would head to him for an adjustment. That never failed me, even though it took a day or 2 to completely recover. 

I know this is not the same as your vertigo issue, just wanted to say to those that are sceptical of chiropractic. Find the right chiropractor and there are many things that medical doctors cannot fix, where this practice just might.

Even my Spinal Surgeon friend believes in Chiropractic. He even added one to his Spinal Practice Group. I am having my own issues with "balance", and next Thursday will be seeing a Physical Therapist, that specializes in the area of balance, especially with those "up in chronological age". Hopefully that will help, as I do want to get back to ice skating again.

After much thought after I fractured my rib attempting to skate, I have been working on my balance every day, but still do not seem all that comfortable yet. Hopefully these PT sessions will give me more specific routines that will work for me.

Always like reading your posts, and am happy you found a solution through Chiropractic. 

My best to you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Contributor

I had this...horrible!!!!  I stopped drinking diet soda & I haven't had it since.  XOXO

Frequent Contributor

I have it on and off the last few years it's hard! Mine started after a virus in my ear I was sick for months from the virus. Ow it comes and goes that Chrystal thing didn't work I went to a ENT nothing no one could anything to serve.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut   I'm afraid of chiropractors.........