Respected Contributor

Re: Vaccine Good News for a change

@Drythe, absolutely!  For so many reasons these companies just can't produce their vaccine within a couple of days for sure!

UPS Worldport was also shut down for a day last week due to the weather so I know that had to slow transportation of the vaccine.  All of  the Pfizer vaccine goes through there.   

I can certainly believe they still had the same computer equipment.  It is an area that I don't think people realize is chronically underfunded and does not get priority in state budgets. 

So glad you both are close to receiving your 2nd vaccination!  Woot!  Woot!    Best wishes right back at ya!  Let's keep haning in there!  lol

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

From Ron Klain WH Chief of Staff:

50 million shots given in the past 37 days - no other country has done it.

It seems that the number of deaths during this time has increased incredibly.  That is troubling.  Over 100,000K.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information but as of February 25, from the CDC, the seven day average was about 2100 per day.  In January it was 3250 per day. So we are significantly down. 

@Bhvbum 

I was curious if the death rates had gone down any since 01/20/21 and after the 50M vaccines had been administered.

Using Worldometer US Deaths, from 01/20/21 to 02/25/21 (5 weeks) there were 100,694 deaths.

The 5 weeks prior (12/15/20-01/19/21) there were 102,214 deaths.  A rather small difference of 1540 considering there were many holiday celebrated in that 5 week time frame.

I didn't realize and am quite surprised we are still experiencing covid deaths from the holidays all the way to the end of February as per @pitdakota . 

Daily Deaths:  3250 vs now  2100  seven-day average. This is where we stand now so it looks like it has taken a sharp turn down.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

And now that the J&J is approved, stored in a regular fridge for a longer time, here we go!!! Hello summer! 💝💝💝👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐💐💐