Valued Contributor

V35639 is a NICE gadget to have.....

I'm posting this in Wellness because it's such a great help to my low back arthritis when I am out somewhere. I used it today, and it was truly a life-saver.....an expanding little seat that is very lightweight and easy to carry over the shoulder. Best gadget ever.

Briggsie

Respected Contributor

Re: V35639 is a NICE gadget to have.....

@BriggsiePeawiggle I think Kachina had positive things to say about this item a couple weeks ago.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I love this gadget and posted a review under Wellness a couple of weeks ago.  What a fantastic gift this would make for anyone with mobility issues!  It's made in Israel and took some genius engineering to design and manufacture.  I can easily rise from it with my bad knees.  It's great for waiting in any line, sitting outside fishing, painting etc., watching a parade, waiting for someone.

Screenshot_20180817-170243.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggleThanks so much for writeing about this, I happen to miss it being on. What a great product. I just ordered it. I have a breathing prblem and have a hard time walking far, so this is wonderful. Very few places put out a bench so people can sit awhile and get their breathe or body rested for a bit, and this is perfect, Also I have a small porch table, and 2 chairs, but sometimes need the 3rd seat and I'll keep this handy for that.

Trusted Contributor

I bought this for a few reasons. I am doing closet purges throughout the house and sometimes when I am in one of the bedrooms I just need a place to sit and rest for a few minutes or if I am working on drawers I can sit on it and work and carry it from room to room. Here is another reason I bought it. I am short (and shrinking) and the last couple years of traveling it seems like the beds in some motel rooms keep getting higher and higher and I have trouble getting in to them. So I bought this to carry in the car when we travel and I can bring it up to the room if needed to help me get in and out of the bed. Last time we went to Disney we flew and rented a house and I had to stand on my suitcase to get in and out of the high bed. This is a very nice item with a varity of uses.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

This looks like something I could use; but it's not available at this time.  What a bummer.

Valued Contributor

That's very odd. I just went to it and put it in my cart to see what would happen, and it's fine. If I can buy it, why can't you?? Strange.....

@CLEM wrote:

This looks like something I could use; but it's not available at this time.  What a bummer.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM.  Are you in California?  If so, it's probably one of those products they can't ship to Ca.  lots of complaints here about that.  Wait a week or two and try again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  No, I am in Pennsylvania.  

P.S.:  When I tried to order it a few days ago, it  said it had sold out.  But I tried it just now and was able to order it.   What I particularly like is that it can get adjusted to different heights.  Thanks @Kachina624.  Your post prompted me to try again.