Respected Contributor

Update on wifes brain surgery

Ria came home from hospital about 11 am today. She was in great spirits. She saw all of us and the dog. The dog been looking very unhappy since she went to the hospital. Dogs now laying against her. I'm amazed. To look at her you would never think she just had brain surgery . they call it decompression surgery. When you see the scare then you know she had brain surgery. She came home with 7 prescriptions. She said  for the first 17 hours she was throwing up and intence pain. I thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers  and well wishes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Update on wifes brain surgery

@Pooky1 Thanks for the update and well wishes for your wife. Glad the dog is happy to see her!

Trusted Contributor

Glad to read this update and that Ria is doing well, all things considered. She’s certainly very cared for. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pooky1 Wishes for a speedy recovery for Ria and thank You for the update. Is good to know the dog is feeling better having her home.  My best to you as well. xxxxxxx Stormy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pooky1 So glad that she is doing well.  Thank you for the update.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

That's the best news I've heard all day. The best to you both. 

Respected Contributor

Hi, Pooky1......Ever since I saw your post a while back, I kept asking GOD to have the surgeons find another way to tackle the issue so that your wife's recovery would be much easier.

I could not forget your post.  It stayed on my mind.  No one should ever have to suffer so terribly like that.  I see the first 17 hours were not good but she's home now.  I did not know when the surgery was, I kept wondering. 

I'm so glad it's over though.  I knew it was sometime in October, some time in the middle, I was not sure but again.  I'm so very glad that's over.  Yes, a lot of prescriptions but maybe that will go down as she recovers over time.  You must've been so worried.  I know, I worried about my husband's surgery years ago and that was no way near as serious.  Every once in a while, I checked back to see if you posted.  So glad I found it.

Please tell your wife that I'm glad she's home and that I wish her a speedy recovery and that GOD restores her to full health.  Thank you for letting us know.  God bless, hon. XXXOOO   ps...keep us posted, if you want or if possible.

Esteemed Contributor

God bless her with a speedy recovery. 🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

Wonderful news. With you and her canine companion, she couldn't ask for better support.

The best to both of you and dog, too. I know it's been tough.

Trusted Contributor

That is fantastic news!  I can only imagine how happy she is to be home, and I'm sure you and the dog are happy as well.  

All the best to the both of you! 😃

~LdyBugz