Respected Contributor

Update on wife's brain surgery.

Its been almost 7 weeks since her surgery. They had put her on a steroids twice and the second time I could see a difference in her. She's more Herself now. She still has pain. Doctor told her surgery was Alot of trauma .as the swelling gets better she will feel better. She's gone out a few times when surgeon wanted to see her a couple times to see her insituon. But last couple pictures she sent in doctor said it's looking better. Her ribs have gotten better. She went to Christmas tree shop and another store and she was exhausted. She has decorated house for Christmas to. I still help her when she needs me to. I have always done stuff to help out normally.  I thank everyone for all your prayers and well wishes.

Respected Contributor

Re: Update on wife's brain surgery.

@Pooky1 Thank you for posting an update. I had been hoping she was progressing, and your report is encouraging. I wish you both the best.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 

Wonderful to hear your wife is on the road to recovery!  By decorating she is showing that she is striving to go forward and is building up her stamina!

The two stores exhausting her would have been expected.  let her go at her own rate, she will intuitively know when to slow down or stop.

Prayers for both of you and continued recovery!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

• @Pooky1    I've thought of your wife and wondered how she's doing.  I'm so glad to hear she's "turned the corner" so to speak, and is feeling better.  When a woman wants to shop, you know she's on the mend. 
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 Wonderful news!  It is a long road sometimes for the "little things" to really fall into place.  Bless both of you!  And good wishes. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the uodate, its good to hear that she is recovering.

Honored Contributor

All things considered, I'm impressed by you and your wife. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great to hear she is starting to heal and be herself. God Bless you both. 🙏❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Pooky1 

From all things considered when the brain is involved, I would say she is doing very well there bud. From some of the activities you have described her doing, most older people, without going through that type of  medical recovery, would be exhausted.

You sound like a caring husband, and I have met many men, that are not even close to what you have done to help your wife, through this very serious health issue.

Continued healing and strength to her.

hckynut 🥅🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

That's good news. Sending prayers for her speedy recovery & that pain goes away.