Honored Contributor

Re: Update on my wife's brain surgery.

@Pooky1 wrote:

Next month on the 12th will be 6 months since her surgery. She's doing really well and feels really good. All Her symptoms have gotten better. She still gets migraine headaches some times but the headaches she was getting before surgery are better. I'm trying not  to confuse anyone. She was getting 2 different types of headaches. Migraine headaches she still gets and are better controlled with pain meds now that the surgery took care of the headaches other .she's been back to doing everything she always does and she's lost over 50 pounds. She packed  up 8 bags of clothes that were way to big and we donated them to salvation army and now she allso goes on the exercise big for an hour twice a day.she's very glad she had the surgery. Her follow up MRI is the end of April. I thank you all for the support prayers and well wishes we got from you all.

@Pooky1 You made my day with this wonderful news!  I am so glad to hear she is better and is making such progress.  How wonderful that the surgery helped and it is nice to hear she was able to donate the clothing.  I have been thinking about ou all and wondering how it was going!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pooky1 , all the best to you and your wife, who is surely every bit as sweet as you.

What a relief it must be to you both.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Pooky1    Great news!  Sounds as though she has become Super Woman.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Amazing news! 

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1,

Glad to read such great news! 

My very best to both of you,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

And ThRe: Update on my wife's brain surgery.

And this past weekend we had to go somewhere and she made 200 pizza so cookies. They get made on a thing  kinda like a waffle iron but different. It took her 4 hours.they were delicious.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Pooky1 for the wonderful news! I am wishing Ria all the best and I know with you by her side all will be well! Take care & enjoy those delicious cookies!!
Valued Contributor

That is wonderful news.  Good thoughts for her recovery

Respected Contributor

Great news and thank you for the update.  Your wife went through so much and it's great to get good news.  Best wishes on the MRI results.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I am so happy for you both. This is such good news and brightens my day.