Respected Contributor

Update on my wife's brain surgery.

Next month on the 12th will be 6 months since her surgery. She's doing really well and feels really good. All Her symptoms have gotten better. She still gets migraine headaches some times but the headaches she was getting before surgery are better. I'm trying not  to confuse anyone. She was getting 2 different types of headaches. Migraine headaches she still gets and are better controlled with pain meds now that the surgery took care of the headaches other .she's been back to doing everything she always does and she's lost over 50 pounds. She packed  up 8 bags of clothes that were way to big and we donated them to salvation army and now she allso goes on the exercise big for an hour twice a day.she's very glad she had the surgery. Her follow up MRI is the end of April. I thank you all for the support prayers and well wishes we got from you all.

Respected Contributor

Re: Update on my wife's brain surgery.

@Pooky1 

That is wonderful news!  

So happy for her.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@Pooky1    That is great news.  

Honored Contributor

Wow!  If your wife is so active now, she has comes miles!

Congrats and sending prayers for continued success!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Great news!  Exercising twice a day for an hour, 50 pound weight loss, fewer migraines...sounds as if the sun is shining in your home ☀️

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1   Thanks for the update and we'll keep y'all in our prayers.

Give her a big hug and remind her of her fan club out here!

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1 Such wonderful news about your wife's recovery! You were an integral part of the success of her surgery and her recovery. She is fortunate to have you as her partner.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pooky1  ~  So happy to read your good news.  Continued blessings to you both.  🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the update! I am so happy to hear she is doing so well. We will pray for continued progress and for a good MRI report in April. 

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1,

That is such wonderful news! I'm really happy for both of you. I"m sure it must surely feel like winter has turned into spring for you both after all you have been through!

I hope she continues to feel better and stronger every day.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"