Valued Contributor

Re: Update on my snip punctoplasty

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

@SXMGirl @SeaMaiden this procedure will hopefully stop the constant tearing in my right eye.  Most doctors consider this dry eye but this is not what I had.  My tears were producing but not flowing properly.  Actually, the procedure name sounds really cool but I don't care if I ever do it again. 

@Jayhawk Girl  The vendor Laura Geller mentions in every show she has a LEAKY EYE....  I never understood what it was until now.  I guess she could get it fixed!  I read up on your condition and learned a lot about tears I never knew or appreciated until now and how complex the entire tear system is!    Now I know why when our eyes tear, you need to blow your nose! 

I knew something was wrong when I tried all the dry eye medications, from RX to OTC to just eye lubrication drops and nothing made any difference at all.  I tried to watch this procedure on You Tube and it totally grossed me out.  My eye is a little bit sore today, but I can handle it.  If it fixes the problem, I can live with a little pain.  I want to wear my contacts and makeup again without my eyelids looking like mudpies!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!