Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG

I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Mr G.  Thank you so much for taking the time to let all of us know.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@IamMrsG ... 

image.jpg

... in respect and friendship. 🙏

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss...I enjoyed seeing your posting of recipes that you would lovingly prepare for your husband in the past, and I've also enjoyed making and eating many of your posted recipes....they were delicious! 

I can totally respect your way of dealing with your grief, I tend to do the same.  We all grieve in our own way, there is no right or wrong in that regard.  I hope the wonderful memories of Mr. G. will see you through and bring you comfort.  Take good care and know that others care too!

Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG, blessings to you.  I understand the privacy you need to deal with such a loss.  LM

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG,

So sorry for your loss, please take care and come back when you feel the time is right,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/d9/7d/e3d97dbe5d154e7188dc80464ef6ac3d.jpg

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of Mr. G.

You are in my thoughts and prayers during this very sad time. 

Heart

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG, I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Mr.G. There has not been a day I have not thought of you two. We find ourselves in a similar situation and I hope to find strength. My deepest condolences to you during this time. I will keep you in my prayers.

Regular Contributor

@IamMrsG

💗💗💗

IMG_0868.JPG

Respected Contributor

Not wanting to perpetuate this thread, I am hesitant to add to it; however, I do want to thank all of you for your expressions of compassion and kindness.   Thank you.      

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I just saw this thread, @IamMrsG.  I am so sorry for the loss of your husband.  I look at your signature and want you to know that I do respect you and your posts.  I know you don't want attention, but please know that we are always here for you. 

Again, my deepest condolences.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!