Regular Contributor

Update on Prayer Request for Granddaughter

[ Edited ]

Kyleigh had episode of dizziness and shortness of breath.  My daughter took her to the hospital and she was admitted to ICU.  They now know the only choice is open heart surgery.  Doctors feel this was all caused by an infection.

So now we are in a waiting mode.  Tests, and blood cultures to find any infection in her body before surgery.  At least she is being carefully monitored until she can have surgery which has given us all some peace,  Kyleigh is a trooper, in good spirits.

Doctors told my daughter the prognosis is good and that recovery in hospital will be between 4-7 days after surgery.

Thank each of you for your kind words and wishes and prayers.  I will update when there is anything new to add.

Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Prayer Request for Granddaughter

@FLtricia 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

God bless all of you

Esteemed Contributor

@FLtricia  May the Lord bless Kyleigh and bring her through this stronger and healthier.  May He also bless all those who will administer to her.  Guide them and give them wisdom for a good outcome.  May He also lift up all that love her.  Amen

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

adding my Prayers

Honored Contributor

Of course, prayers for a speedy recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

So glad your precious granddaughter is getting excellent care.Stay positive.I will keep her & your family in my thoughts. 💐

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers to your sweet granddaughter Kyleigh and your entire family.  And, of course, prayers that surgeon and all caregivers are blessed with wisdom.  This has to be such a scary time for you, but know the wonders of modern medicine are on her side.  Best wishes, Pam

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adding my prayers for a speedy recovery. @FLtricia 

Valued Contributor

Kyleigh is a brave, spirited girl with a wonderful family supporting her through this. Sounds like she is in excellent hands with the doctors carefully monitoring all...Sending healing prayers and good thoughts for the surgery and quick healing time 💖