Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard of Uncle Buds Pain cream, so I went on Amazon.

They sell a single 1 ounce tube for $15.99, and it has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars, with 50 reviews.

The breakdown is

52% - 5 stars

16% - 4 stars

8% - 3 star

2% - 2 star

22% - 1 star

They also sell a two pack for $22.99 and that has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, with 35 reviews.

The breakdown is

65% - 5 star

26% - 4 star

0% - 3 star

3% - 2 star

6% - 1 star 

It's easy for a products own website to have 100% glowing reviews, and claim that celebrities use their product, afterall, they control what gets posted.

I like to go to Amazon, and read both the good and the bad about a product. and not just what the product makers cherry-picked and want me to see.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I agree about Capsaizan.  I can't believe it's legal to sell that!!!!!  Once you've applied it to the affect4ed area, you can almost never get rid of it on your hands!  I've thrown mine away.  I don't care how much it might help!  Dangerous stuff, IMHO.

Respected Contributor

For pain I use Blue. It works well for me. Tylonel works most of the time.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@colliemom4. @CherryHugs.  The only thing that worked for me was Voltaren ointment which I got st Canadian pharmacies and Walmart in Canada.  About a year ago they quit selling it.  It was a NSAID and the Canadian government decided it needed closer medical supervision.

voltaren was the only topical that worked for my arthritis pain...but only temporary relief...but when i had a stent procedure in my heart...my doctor told me to 7stop using it

@nana59.  All NSAIDs are blood thinners and can't be taken by heart patients.  Includes aspirin too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Uncle Bud is very coy about mentioning CBD and the main ingredient seems to be the same as Aspercreme, which is cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I use SportsGel for any aches and pain.  Used it on myself and DD with sprained ankles and it relieved the pain so much that we were then able to sleep.

I also use the blue Miracle Ball which applies presssure to any part of the body that is hurting, really works wonders.  I put it on the area of pain then lean on the ball.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have very good results with Stopain roll on, very good ingredients in there and just the right amount of menthol to be effective, yet not overpowering. 

---------------

I use StopPain quite often.  It does work and I like that the medicinal scent is minimal.  But like most, it is temporary!

Honored Contributor

Re: Uncle Buds Pain Relief

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  I looked and I think I had what you were talking about. Is it also called Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel? It never helped me. Of course different things help different people. I hope you can get it again at some point since it helps you.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4.  Yes, that's what it is.  About the time the Voltaren became unavailable,  my doctor told me I had to discontinue NSAIDs so it's just as well it got taken off the market.  I tried a sample of Voltaren my sister got from her doctor and it did nothing for me, but the stuff from Canada was different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Looks like Uncle Bud is very coy about mentioning CBD and the main ingredient seems to be the same as Aspercreme, which is cheaper.

Good point @Still Raining !