Super Contributor

Re: US Covid New Cases Hit Seven Month Low

@Alexa6352 wrote:

My Body,My Choice and my Constitutional Right to say NO!

I wish.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I think you are right...But I believe Your Body Your Choice......no one should be forced..especially when there are medicines that can cure the virus..Take the vaccine if you think it's right for you,,But please do research,listen to both sides and remember this is an Experimental Shot and you are the TRIALS that they didn;t do. They are doing them on you. Both Pfizer & Modernas trials will be up at the end of 2022/beginning of 2023.when the FDA will determine if they can be licensed. All this info is out there for us to see.

One might simply point out that ANY medicine of ANY kind, regardless of how well it's been tested can potentially have dire complications for some people. That doesn't mean the baby gets tossed with the bath water if that same medication is potentially helping scores of others. I do understand the concerns that these vaccines have not been fully vetted and I also understand if someone exercises their individual choice and opts out, but I don't necessarily think a handful of even devastating results outweighs the many successes. That said, I surely don't support folks 'hitting below the belt' in the effort to induce others to their way of thinking, which seems to happen often on these virus threads.  Should this virus ever be well controlled one of the positive outcomes will hopefully be a vast decrease in virus-related discussions, both here and elsewhere.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I chuckle at how the first response to an upbeat positive message was negative!

Only on the Q Forums folks! Only here!

@Johnnyeager  I completely get it and you make a highly valid point... On the other hand, some of these posts seem a bit over caffeinated or otherwise take on a bit of a pep rally vibe... Smiley Wink 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

Thank you for speaking out and believe me there are many of us who are taking the time to wait and see. I don't understand why there are many who just can't understand our position and try to shame us or paint us as ANTI VAXERS or that we are being selfish and are out to kill people. I have heard it all.BUT in the end It's My Body,My Choice and my Constitutional Right to say NO!

I 100% agree with you.  I am not getting the vaccine at this point either.  I just have a bad feeling about it and will take my chances by staying away from people the best I can.

The vaccine, IMO, is giving people a false sense of security.  Even with the vaccine, you can get COVID and die from it.  Many think they can go back to normal...that is a stupid move.

607A345E-99E3-44B7-8FEC-FA3DFA04828D.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I 100% agree with you.  I am not getting the vaccine at this point either.  I just have a bad feeling about it and will take my chances by staying away from people the best I can.

The vaccine, IMO, is giving people a false sense of security.  Even with the vaccine, you can get COVID and die from it.  Many think they can go back to normal...that is a stupid move.

607A345E-99E3-44B7-8FEC-FA3DFA04828D.jpeg

Those of us who have been vaccinated are VERY aware of what group is harboring the virus and spreading it.  We know what our risk is too.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining   Care to share what suddenly happens when you get the vaccine that makes you aware of what group is harboring the virus and spreading it? 

Oh, please tell.  I find it amazing that a vaccine can do that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This was directly copied from the original post:

If you haven't had your shot yet, don't listen to anybody here about what you should or should not do to protect your health and your body, certainly not me or any of the vaccine averse. Just ask your doctor whether the Covax is right for your personal health situation.

It seems this thread most certainly has turned into some telling others exactly what they should be doing regarding the vaccine.  And I'm sure that was the entire point of this thread to begin with. 

I surely see lots of people saying don’t get the vaccines,

But I’m not hearing them come out with any viable alternatives.

You do you, I’ll do me.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

If you really want the data VAERS report is a voluntary reporting site for vaccine side effects.. 3000 plus have died and 10's of thousand have had serious side affects from these Covid vaccines. You can read the data yourself and decide for yourself. It is known in the medical community that that reflects maybe 10% of what has happened.. So think × 10.. In the EU 4000plus have died according to their similar system.
IMO no.. I am not doing that myself.
Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Tdq410 wrote:
If you really want the data VAERS report is a voluntary reporting site for vaccine side effects.. 3000 plus have died and 10's of thousand have had serious side affects from these Covid vaccines. You can read the data yourself and decide for yourself. It is known in the medical community that that reflects maybe 10% of what has happened.. So think × 10.. In the EU 4000plus have died according to their similar system.
IMO no.. I am not doing that myself.

Where on the website do you find this? I couldn't find it? Thank you!