Honored Contributor

Re: US Covid New Cases Hit Seven Month Low

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:

I read that Yankee Stadium is going to have segregated sections for vaccinated and non-vaccinated. Makes no sense to me.

It would if you understood the agenda.

@ThinkingOutLoud 

I understand the agenda is to keep fans as free of COVID infections as possible.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I sure hope more and more people will get vaccinated! I wish my employer would make vaccination mandatory for coming back to the office!

For those  wishing everyone was mandated to be covid -19  vaccinated , then you may as well add   vaccinations for Influenza, and  Hepatitis  A & B ,  Measles and Chickenpox.

Unless the exposure to hep B is job related, you need to evaluate your lifestyle 😬

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@violann wrote:

A hopeful reminder from my personal experience-

I had Covid for 4 weeks in January, no known lung or heart involvement, no hospitalization.

I was vaccinated as soon as I could get it (Pfizer) and had reactions with fever, fatigue, and body aches for about 3 days after both shots.

The reaction is NOT what it's like to be ill with Covid. I would gladly take TEN shots or more WITH reactions to each, rather than get full blown Covid again.

The WORST reaction I've heard or read about is NOTHING

like a mild case of Covid, and a severe case of Covid can result in death. 

Be smart- be safe.

I've heard of people having serious reactions and dying from the vaccine...it's rare but not perfect.

So, is second or third hand gossip from a friend of a friend?

Can you cite a factual source?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining  My friends Brother died 1 week after taking the Vaccine....Is that proof enough. They don't want anyone to say these things.But it happens. I have another friend who got Parkinsons like SHAKING with high fevers and loss of taste. This went on for 6 days,the doctors had no explanation. When that seemed to subside he developed swollen Lymphnodes in his neck and under the arm where he got the shot.He still has them ,going on six weeks. His doctor doesn't know why and sent him to an Oncologist. Still can't find out why. So things happen,just because you didn't here about it. Many adverse reactions don't get reported. There's a podcast with 3 nurses who developed Parkinson shaking and convulsions and to this day 4 months after they were vaccinated they are still shaking..Very sad. 

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352   Sounds like you shouldn't get the vaccine.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I think you are right...But I believe Your Body Your Choice......no one should be forced..especially when there are medicines that can cure the virus..Take the vaccine if you think it's right for you,,But please do research,listen to both sides and remember this is an Experimental Shot and you are the TRIALS that they didn;t do. They are doing them on you. Both Pfizer & Modernas trials will be up at the end of 2022/beginning of 2023.when the FDA will determine if they can be licensed. All this info is out there for us to see.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Vaccines are working. The US new Covid cases hit a the lowest point in seven months!

We saw about 48,000 new cases per day during last week. It's the first time since October that the average daily cases went below 50,000.

Over half of all Americans have gotten at least one shot. And 41% of adults are fully vaccinated.  We are winning.

If you haven't had your shot yet, don't listen to anybody here about what you should or should not do to protect your health and your body, certainly not me or any of the vaccine averse. Just ask your doctor whether the Covax is right for your personal health situation.

Let's celebrate the lower new case numbers. We all agree we want Covid gone from our country.

I personally don't listen to Dr.'s because they get too much money by pushing immunizations on people.  

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe I agree with you 100%!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@Still Raining  My friends Brother died 1 week after taking the Vaccine....Is that proof enough. They don't want anyone to say these things.But it happens. I have another friend who got Parkinsons like SHAKING with high fevers and loss of taste. This went on for 6 days,the doctors had no explanation. When that seemed to subside he developed swollen Lymphnodes in his neck and under the arm where he got the shot.He still has them ,going on six weeks. His doctor doesn't know why and sent him to an Oncologist. Still can't find out why. So things happen,just because you didn't here about it. Many adverse reactions don't get reported. There's a podcast with 3 nurses who developed Parkinson shaking and convulsions and to this day 4 months after they were vaccinated they are still shaking..Very sad. 

@Alexa6352 

Sorry to hear of your friend’s brother’s death.

What did he die of?  Just because one dies a week after doing something, is not proof that that something caused the death.  That is Circumstance, Not proof.

I feel that it’s wrong to try to influence people with Secondhand accounts, no medical data, or any real information.

You don’t want the COVID vaccine, don’t get one.

Many do research, want the COVID vaccine, and get it.

Neither is going to change the other’s opinions.

For me the COVID vaccine is the best decision.  

We’ve slowed it, but it is by no means done with us.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

"They" who? I'm finding LOTS of verified scientifically supported mentions of all sorts of information about the effects of the vaccine, largely "pro" the safety and efficacy, but if I come across an authentic, scientific, research verified source of negative information about the vaccines, Pfizer particularly because it's the one I received, you can be absolutely certain that I read it.

I'm not given to "fact fear". I just need to know WHO said WHAT, to verify for my own satisfaction. 

"Someone said...." or "....they we're saying...." doesn't cut it for me.