Honored Contributor

US Covid New Cases Hit Seven Month Low

Vaccines are working. The US new Covid cases hit a the lowest point in seven months!

We saw about 48,000 new cases per day during last week. It's the first time since October that the average daily cases went below 50,000.

Over half of all Americans have gotten at least one shot. And 41% of adults are fully vaccinated.  We are winning.

If you haven't had your shot yet, don't listen to anybody here about what you should or should not do to protect your health and your body, certainly not me or any of the vaccine averse. Just ask your doctor whether the Covax is right for your personal health situation.

Let's celebrate the lower new case numbers. We all agree we want Covid gone from our country.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: US Covid New Cases Hit Seven Month Low

Good news, but 10,000 is where I think we should be by now - get vaccinated people!

Honored Contributor

Yay!  I just got my second shot yesterday, so I'm all set.   That's NOT to say that I'm going to change any of my behavior, outside my own house, any time soon but I'm glad to be done with it and hoping for the best for everybody!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

❤️🙏🎉

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful news, @Porcelain. I just pray those numbers keep going down. I have started going out more, I didn't realize how much I'd missed it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope more and more people will get vaccinated! I wish my employer would make vaccination mandatory for coming back to the office!

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

Thank you for posting this!!!Smiley Happy

Top 30 Cheering GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Esteemed Contributor

That is indeed good news.

Another thing to consider is that, right now, the best way we have to protect our children is to vaccine ourselves.  

Honored Contributor

GO AMERICA, you know we can do this !

Be Well ~ Be Safe

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I sure hope more and more people will get vaccinated! I wish my employer would make vaccination mandatory for coming back to the office!

For those  wishing everyone was mandated to be covid -19  vaccinated , then you may as well add   vaccinations for Influenza, and  Hepatitis  A & B ,  Measles and Chickenpox.