Respected Contributor

New UPDATE on my MRI

[ Edited ]

Had first cortisone shot in lower back. Not as bad as I feared. Told that some relief may appear in a few days. I have learned that some patients experience that bit may go on to additional shots. So between the shot & meds, starting Physical Therapy hopefully next week I hope to move forward.

I apologize because I have posted the same info on other threads I visit & post on.  Thank you all you kind people for listening & sharing any tips & experiences with this. Take care, be well! 🤡👻🎃☠️🕸️💀

Heartfelt thanks all for your advice & good wishes! I just knew I could count on you kind folks to help.

Had it done yesterday afternoon. A piece of 🍰! Did have a sedative & 18 minutes later, done! The staff was sooo nice, efficient & even checked in on my nervous DH! They had no music but I just kept some in my head!

Next step is doctor on Mon. I am praying for a good treatment plan & to start living again.

💕🤗💗🙏. Thank you, friends!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for update.  Aren't we a bunch!  I love these helps too.

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik ---well that is great!! Have had many MRI's and really do hate them, mostly for the horrific noise---the last one I had on my shoulder, just a few months ago, the machine was new and improved with a better amount of space above me----was the easiest one I've had. Now let's get you feeling better!!!!Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

SO happy you made it ok!  I think for me the stress was more about what are they seeing than the actual machine and procedure.  So I am so happy you have that step over!

Now keeping our prayers and good thoughts for the best results!  

Honored Contributor

We were all right there to cheer you on, the MRI is nothing, the best part is when you get good results!!!

Valued Contributor

Glad the MRI went well for you and will keep you in my prayers for doctor results.

Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik 

Glad that everything went well for you during your MRI. Will send prayers for you on  Monday and all will be good. Now for a good treatment plan to get you feeling better soon.

Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik   Yay, good to hear. I hope the results will lead to a great plan that will give you needed relief. 

Honored Contributor

Nice of you to post your update @MOMMAVik.

Many here were/are concerned about how your MRI went for you. That procedure will give your doctor(s) a much better view of what is the source of your pain.

Hopefully it will all go smoothly for you, and you can proceed in your recovery, thus to being pretty much pain free. Keep us posted as to the results given you on Monday by your doctor.

Be well,

hckynut 

hckynut(john)