Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@jellyBEAN    China needs to be held responsible for not being more upfront about this virus....they kept it quiet.

Dont trust China one bit.  For far too long we have become too reliant on Communist China.  Why are our medicines dependent on them ?  Its bad enough they have the market on all the junk American consumers have but I wouldnt touch their food supply or medicines with a 10 foot pole. 

@Reever   I would prefer not to buy anything from China either.  However, if you take any prescription or non-prescription drug, either the drug or it's components more than likely come from China.  It's just a fact.  It's unbelievable that the United States let this happen.

It happened because consumers wanted to purchase items at a low cost.We have mostly been a throw away society for a long time.Many have accumulated too much stuff because we could and now our homes have added creative storage just to house our stuff.I am very guilty of this and have finally realized how much I have wasted.I used to appreciate my things but after a time they became a burden.Too many clothing items and only wearing a few,too many household gadgets that are stored.At one tine I had limited cosmetics but that changed.One day I looked at my stash and instead of joy I felt pressured.What if I couldn't use it up before it went bad or what if something better comes along and I don't want to use up what is on hand.I am trying to use up what I have now and get back to the time when I purchased what I needed and really enjoyed and treasured my things.

@dex wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@jellyBEAN    China needs to be held responsible for not being more upfront about this virus....they kept it quiet.

Dont trust China one bit.  For far too long we have become too reliant on Communist China.  Why are our medicines dependent on them ?  Its bad enough they have the market on all the junk American consumers have but I wouldnt touch their food supply or medicines with a 10 foot pole. 

@Reever   I would prefer not to buy anything from China either.  However, if you take any prescription or non-prescription drug, either the drug or it's components more than likely come from China.  It's just a fact.  It's unbelievable that the United States let this happen.

It happened because consumers wanted to purchase items at a low cost.We have mostly been a throw away society for a long time.Many have accumulated too much stuff because we could and now our homes have added creative storage just to house our stuff.I am very guilty of this and have finally realized how much I have wasted.I used to appreciate my things but after a time they became a burden.Too many clothing items and only wearing a few,too many household gadgets that are stored.At one tine I had limited cosmetics but that changed.One day I looked at my stash and instead of joy I felt pressured.What if I couldn't use it up before it went bad or what if something better comes along and I don't want to use up what is on hand.I am trying to use up what I have now and get back to the time when I purchased what I needed and really enjoyed and treasured my things.

Im also feeling buyers remorse.  I must have spent tens of thousands of dollars on things I dont need.  If only I behaved responsibly and not impulse buyed on credit.