Honored Contributor

Treadmills need a replacement part

Looking at ALL the treadmills. Why don't they show anyone fat using these?. Just sayin'

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Treadmills need a replacement part

Probably because since they started using the treadmill thet lost weight!  Man Happy 

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Looking at ALL the treadmills. Why don't they show anyone fat using these?. Just sayin'

I have had a good expensive one for years.  I brought at Sears and each year had it maintained until I could not afford to do so.  Now I can't walk on it anymore because the pads need to be replaced, no more padding and i hurt my back and joints using it for the miles i walk on it.  I am 82, so I have to use the one at the gym that has padding and my joints and feet don't feel the pain. 

Being a senior, I have free gym membership and the gym is a half mile away, so I can walk there.  You need to maintain it like I did for years or get a new one.  The gym works for me.

ITA about showing a more robust person using it, but in todays world, it,s a sin to be old and not streamline beauty.  That is what selling is all about.  They want you to imagine you will look like that body.

Honored Contributor

Because no matter what you're selling, fantasy sells it better than anything else even when logic terlls us it's not reality.

Fantasy sells in every venue from sweat-producing exercise machinery to perfume to politics.  I think the happy dance will always work better than the logic whip.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1

Who is "they" and "anyone"?  If you are making some point, I am not getting it!  If you would care to expound on your question, beyond "they" and "anyone", I would be more than happy to add specificity to my reply.

Just say'in too!!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)