Honored Contributor

Re: This Family Traded Mattresses for Monkey Bars

[ Edited ]

See if they are doing this a year from now?

The kids look old, and don't need to be in the same room during bed time.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

One word....CRAZY. Some people should not be parents.

Yes.  And, stories like this make me sick.  Now I will try to get it out of my mind.  Ugh.  Sad.

Trusted Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

My cats would love it if our dining table was that low to the ground -- they'd want to eat every meal with us right off the table!! 

I would not do the comunal sleeping arrangement -- how do they have any adult time together?? 

LOL!! 

This is too true! That would be paradise for my kitty!!

I could just see the chaos in my mind-everything getting knocked around on the table with her trying to get to it while trying to climb on it! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Having kiddos sleeping in the same room would put a damper on adult private time; maybe it's a form of contraception having everyone sleeping together.

I prefer my lifestyle, thank you-traditional.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered 2 of Katy's books a couple of weeks ago.  I find all of this interesting.  It is something that as time goes on you'll probably start hearing more about.....it is called Nutritional Movement.

"They" are now saying that the harmful effects of our sedentary lifestyles are worse than smoking.  

As I age, I care very much about the quality of my life and health and I am trying to make an effort to be more active and less sedentary.