Honored Contributor

Re: The whole thread went bye-bye!

@NickNack wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@LilacTree  Did you read the Mods explanation for deleting your thread?  They said it was deleted because you edited and deleted your original post making it no longer relevant.

@NickNack

That's fine.  I did delete the content of the post, so it's a non-issue for me.  No, I did not see the mods' explanation and don't even know where to look for it. 

It wasn't important anyway.

@LilacTree  The mods were just responding to the poster who asked that your post be reinstated.  They deleted her post and put that as the reason.  I thought maybe it was a non-issue for you now but just wanted you to know they addressed their reasoning.  I didn't see your original post so don't even know what all this is about.

@NickNack

Thank you NickNack.  The post was short but personal (about a doctor visit) and I immediately received a nasty response, so I just deleted it rather than go through a big controversy about it. 

Thanks so much for letting me know though.  I did see the mods' explanation but they deleted all that followed also, which is just fine with me.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree

I hope you are not mad at me for butting in and asking about your thread.   I was feeling lucky---up to that point, that is.

I hope I did not make it worse.  If I did, I apologize and will ban myself.

You can look amongst the old post pages and find a few of your things there.  

Sorry again.....

Honored Contributor

@Elri  wrote:

@LilacTree

I hope you are not mad at me for butting in and asking about your thread.   I was feeling lucky---up to that point, that is.

I hope I did not make it worse.  If I did, I apologize and will ban myself.

You can look amongst the old post pages and find a few of your things there.  

Sorry again.....

@Elri

No way Elri!!  It was very thoughtful of you to do that, and it hasn't made anything worse at all.  I very much appreciated your efforts and what you said.  No biggie at all, really!!

I have been here a long time and experienced practically everything that could be experienced on this BB.  You have nothing to be sorry for . . . really.   Heart

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree

Thanks  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

Don't know what happened.  It just disappeared!!

@LilacTree
Too vague