Honored Contributor

The whole thread went bye-bye!

Don't know what happened.  It just disappeared!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: The whole thread went bye-bye!

Which one?Was it yours?

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree, maybe the mod thought you didn't want to discuss the topic anymore because you edited and deleted it? I am not really sure..

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen that happen 3 times - over time - I see a posting that had no responses yet and it was at the top of Forum.  It was about Martha S's food.  I clicked to read and instantly it wasn't there - with a blue (I think) colored band and words saying it wasn't available.  This last time was about 3 days ago.  I assume (assume) Monitor didn't like a negative posting about MS.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@LilacTree, maybe the mod thought you didn't want to discuss the topic anymore because you edited and deleted it? I am not really sure..

@Trinity11

I just answered this and that disappeared also!  Sorry, Trinity, I always appreciate your input and the others who posted.

Guess I'll take a break for a while!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

I've seen that happen 3 times - over time - I see a posting that had no responses yet and it was at the top of Forum.  It was about Martha S's food.  I clicked to read and instantly it wasn't there - with a blue (I think) colored band and words saying it wasn't available.  This last time was about 3 days ago.  I assume (assume) Monitor didn't like a negative posting about MS.

@fthunt

Yes  . . . exactly the same thing.  But we were not discussing anything a mod would have objection to.  Oh well.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Which one?Was it yours?

@dex

Yes.  Really weird.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree@I would ask a mod to answer that question in customer care...maybe they are just having problems with the site again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Some posters aren't content to write a negative statement, opinion, or disagreement, nor bother to check their facts before presenting something as being factual.

I've read posts that are outright libelous, and often wondered how much of that a business will allow before taking legal steps.

I've wondered if some 'unkind' posts are actually removed because they're libelous, deleted to protect both QVC and the poster.

edit:       oops!!!  let me clarify, I'm not referring to anything said by anyone upthread. Mine was a general statement in reply. Mods delete posts all over, and my post could have been placed anywhere.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt

Yes  . . . exactly the same thing.  But we were not discussing anything a mod would have objection to.  Oh well.

Maybe MS deleted it herself LOL!!