Esteemed Contributor

Re: The last two weeks of my life

@I am still oxox  Flowers for you! You've been through a lot, get better soon!

💐 🌹 🌷 🌻 

Respected Contributor

goodness!  i am so sorry to hear of your ordeal and i hope you continue to heal every day forward! 

Valued Contributor

OXOX, we don't know each other but you are on the top of my requests to the Lord.  This isolation is enough and then to think of all that was added to yours.  Please know we care and let us know how you are.  I would be there with chicken soup and my presence if I could.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  What a nightmare.  On top of everything else to have that happen.  I hope you're almost back to yourself.  Anxiety is an awful awful thing,I know personally how it wrecks a person.  You're strong and brave, have come through it all. All good thoughts to you. That sounds trite but it's heartfelt. 💪

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

@I am still oxox...Being older and living alone I think about this everyday...It is scary for something to happen and I know so many are going thru this...I know it had to be scary for you...Hope you are feeling better..We will get through this with trust in God...

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  So sorry you had to go through this. I hope you have a speedy recovery.💐

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Sorry to read you have had to deal with all of these things. This all started with a fall 2 weeks ago, think I remember reading about your fall. Don't remember reading anything about your time in the ER, or you having a major surgery.

After many major surgeries a catheter is not uncommon. After my 1st heart attack, with Aspiration Pneumonia, I spent 8 days in ICU, with a catheter. I also had a Balloon Pump placed in a major artery in my right groin for over 4 of those 8 days to assist my heart because of all the fluids in my lungs.

I didn't have any urinary problems, but I could not move my right leg for those 4 days. The balloon pump was in a major Artery and if it came out? Possibly bleed out.

Was in the hospital for over 12 days total, and the catheter was in until day 9. Didn't need an enema, but I have had 2 Barium Enemas over the years, and several during my month long hospital stays with my bleeding colon. Regular enema, not bad. A Barium enema? A completely different story.

I can certainly understand your situation with so much happening in a short period of time. That is a lot to go through for sure. I am assuming you are back home now, and if so, time to rest and try to relax.  Not easy for sure, but it can be done. Not sure why you are "a nervous wreck" if much of this is behind you. You didn't mention your type of surgery and I will not ask.

Sending my best wishes to you and hope to hear better news from you in the next thread you start about your recovering from your surgery! 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. 

Respected Contributor

Wishing you a speedy & complete recovery! You have gone through a very trying ordeal. I will keep you in my prayers.
🙏
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Rest, relax and be restored!   It sounds like you have been through some trying times and hope that you are on the mend.