Honored Contributor

Re: The Wuhan virus has arrived

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I understand that true too.

However, it’s also a surprising number of people who feel like it’s not a good idea...period.

There are idiots who want their children to get these diseases because it will build their immunity.  I remember, even when my girls were little people talking about bringing their children around affected children.  However, they were few and far between.

@Annabellethecat66   These people have their own schools and don’t go to the public or private schools. 

There are signs in my podiatrist office and regular dr. Office that state ‘please let us know if you have not had the measles shot’.

Honored Contributor

@cherry  My car keys stay deep in the bottom of my purse.

I have the kind of car when I walk up to it...it opens up because the key fob is nearby.  And yes, I rub my still damp hands around my steering wheel once inside.

Look!  I don’t stay hermetically sealed, but I’m very cautious.

Mainly hands away from my mouth, nose and eyes.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if products from China could be contaminated with the Coronavirus as workers could have been exposed.

Respected Contributor

Taking every single vaccine in existence does not eliminate the tranmission of microbes that people were vaccinated against (i.e. meningitis, pertussis, measles, etc.), or even prevent a vaccinated person's asymptomatic carriage of those very same illnesses, or even protect against strains not covered by the vaccines (i.e. influenza, which has hundreds of strains, etc.). Viruses and bacteria continually mutate, yet the strains in vaccines remain the same decade after decade as it is too costly to keep up with the strains in circulation. Six doses of pertussis vaccine are not enough to prevent outbreaks even among those fully vaccinated for this reason.  

Vaccine strain paralytic polio is still occurring in 3rd World countries, due to the use of live polio drops given orally which return to virulence and attack the vaccine recipient, especially in locations where there is no running water, toilets, or proper sanitation.  It's called cVDPV.  Look it up.

We have more microbes on and in our bodies (quadrillions of them) than we have cells in our bodies (trillions of them).  We are all festering with germs on our skin, in our mouths, in our stomachs, etc, even after washing ourselves to the best of our ability, and no medical intervention is ever going to change that fact. I shudder to think what germs we all breathe in regularly in public restrooms where there are no toilet covers to limit the release of those germs into the air.  It is a miracle we are not all on our deathbeds every single day considering the number of pathogens, some even harmful, we inhale and ingest every day.  That we are not deathly ill every single day  indicates that something other than germs we are exposed to in our environment, alone, is involved in our getting sick. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3518434/ 

Honored Contributor

Not as virulent as the Wu Tang virus at least.