Honored Contributor

The Creator of the Record-Setting Covid Vaccine.

[ Edited ]

This is a fascinating podcast episode from "The Journal;" The "Wall Street Journal's daily podcast. The episode is titled "The Creator of the Record-Setting COVID Vaccine." It's an interview with the visionary inventor of the first COVID vaccine, Dr, Ugur Sahin. Luckily, we hear from a man with intuition and foresight. He began working on this vaccine on the computer last January. He explains how he knew what was going to happen in the world. He explains who he is and how he and his wife invented it and then later linked up with Pfizer. He explained how and why he linked up with Pfizer? He uses the mRNA technology and is working on vaccines for prostate and other cancers. He explains why he thinks mRNA technology is safe. He's and his wife live in Germany and they are dedicated to their work.

If you would like to listen just put the title of the episode into your search bar and you can listen on many sites. It's free. I'm hoping for a Nobel for the couple. They have been working with mRNA for 20 years. He and his wife are the doctors and chief researchers behind bioNTech. The podcast is under 30 minutes long. Try it. You do not have to sign up for anything anywhere you listen and you do not have to log in. 

This is just a screenshot of my iPad after I listened so that you can see what the logo for the podcast looks like.

FEEA9E6B-6D93-42D3-A8E9-18F96EE6BE96.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: The Creator of the Record-Setting Covid Vaccine.

i know there are several vaccines, that are almost ready. i still feel there are too many questions, to feel safe trying it. I have heard something about altering dna and that scares me. Also,what are long range side effects? and what is the $$ going to be? i will watch the video and maybe there will be some answers.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr wrote:

i know there are several vaccines, that are almost ready. i still feel there are too many questions, to feel safe trying it. I have heard something about altering dna and that scares me. Also,what are long range side effects? and what is the $$ going to be? i will watch the video and maybe there will be some answers.

@10sluvr @Why not listen to the podcast to learn about this technology? 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  Thank you.  I listed to it.  The info on the use of the mRNA was very interesting.  I suspect we will be seeing a lot of it in the future. 

Do the math.