Respected Contributor

I drink my tap water, but understand that all tap water is not created equal, so some may not drink their own.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

We are very lucky to have well water that comes from an artisian well. So our water is positively wonderful! I look forward to my first cup of coffee every day because my water gives great coffee! I lived most my life with city water. I'm glad I don't have to worry anymore.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I drink bottled water bought in big packs at Costco.

I also have a glass of tap water a few times a day.

Respected Contributor

I have a filter on my kitchen faucet. I try to avoid buying bottled water and bring dishwasher safe refillable bottles to work, meetings, or day trips to festivals or the park.

Esteemed Contributor

I use a Zero Water 23-cup filtration system because I do not like the taste of my tap water.  I use it for drinking and making coffee, but use tap water for all other cooking.

Screenshot (8).png

Esteemed Contributor

I drink Poland Springs bottle water ... the only time I use tap water is for washing my face & hands or taking a shower .... I do use tap water for cooking pasta & washing fruits & vegetables .... I even fill my dogs water bowl with Poland Springs bottled water 😍

Esteemed Contributor

I miss San Francisco water!!!  Best water, for sure.

Moved to another state and city to be with DD, SIL and GD.  Oh my word!  This city has such water issues, it's ridiculous!  NEVER drink this water - ever.  They do not have a major water processing plant and have "open air" resevoirs.  Every time a male is spotted relieving himself into one of these resevoirs, they have to shut down water to that part of the city.  Additionally, the bacteria count so often exceeds accepted levels that there is a huge amount of chlorine and other junk constantly in the water supply.  Simply awful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Tap water.  I only drink bottled water if someone hands it to me.

Respected Contributor

Tap- NYC has great water from the Croton reservoir, really delicious. Explains why the pizza and bagels are so good here.

Trusted Contributor

We only drink filtered water from the fridge when we’re home. Water from the tap here is highly chlorinated. When out of town, we drink bottled water. Neither of us drink tap water when at a restaurant.