Honored Contributor

My problem area is my thighs....this product looks like it targets that area. Anyone have anything like this and does it truly reduce that area?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV, exercise equipment...

@Mom2Dogs  I have it.I use it once in a while.It’s difficult to use because of the resistance when you glide your legs. You have to be careful about pulling you upper leg muscles. They make it look so easy,but it isn’t.JMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Sis had one of these that she didn't like and gave to me because I told her I'd take it. I rarely used it, wasn't fond of it, not sure it did anything for me. I eventually gave it to Goodwill.

Pricely here for what it is. Tony Little on hsn sells this too except his handle bars can swing back & forth to get more out of his for arms too which is the type I had. I didn't use it as he does because I felt totally unstable on it. Not sure his price but I wouldn't recommend his or this one here.

Respected Contributor

Momtodogs - it's worthless junk, my mother bought this and it's hard on lower back, and did nothing for her inner or outer thighs - the local GoodWill now owns it ... 

That said, walking works your whole body - especially your legs, vary your pace, find slight incline streets and watch the magic happen - FOR FREE.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there another machine very similar to this sold here but the legs moved our farther?

I have read many posts from others stating this looks much easier than it is.  Some love it, some hate it. Some have said it's very boring to stand there and do for any length of time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  I had a previous model which is wider and heavier and used it daily for a little over 2 years.  I workout daily and am already fit and muscular but It really gave my legs and butt more shape all over and my thigh area really tightened up the most as well as tightening my abs.  I was surprised that the slight arm movement you can do actually gave me results.  I was surprised at how soon I noticed results (within a few weeks) and as I was able to work up to 1,000 reps daily I felt so toned all over.  Then it broke and I couldn't find it anywhere so I've been without for several months now and so happy it's back.  This one looks like it  will be easier to use since the rocker thing is not as long and the t bar is more sturdy than on the older model.  If you get it stick with it and don't use it a few times and say it is junk or doesn't work.  I am proof positive it does.  Also a friend of mine who rarely does any type of workout got one and while she only uses it a few minutes a day there is a noticeable difference in her abs and thighs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the previous version. Is very difficult despite looking easy.  Fantastic workout.  You can feel your muscles working in the legs, thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen.  Never felt anything work like it.  Hesitated trying it because other equipment I purchased didn't offer enough resistance.  60 seconds?  Very hard to do.  I worked my way up to that.  

This TSV version has shorter slides.  28 inches vs 42 inches.  But, the previous one at 42 inches that I have easily folds up. This one doesn't fold.  They said it was redesigned due to comments made by QVC buyers.

Some said the previous one could be dangerous getting on because the pedals can't be locked.  That may be one of the reasons for the shorter slides. I have no problem getting on and off the one I have.  I think some buyers weren't holding on to the bar tightly when they got on it.  

To see the previous version, go to Legmaster's website.

IMO, this is an excellent very well made piece of exercise equipment that works and the TSV price is very good.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs   After I saw everything in Kertin's show, I'm getting back with you to suggest the row & cycle glide she had on for $299.00. I do have this piece by company called cardio glide. I love this one and it does so much more for me. This works upper & lower all under your own power, and works your abs by default.

Yes it's more money but well worth it in my opinion. I've had mine for years in fact bought it here YEARS ago when they sold cardio glide brand. Love this one.

Wow - this one offers cycling too. BONUS!

Honored Contributor

I bought the previous model and used it for a week. It definitely is much harder to use than it looks. 

My lower back and right knee were in such pain by the 2nd week that I had to stop using it. I returned it. 

Honored Contributor

I’m really on the fence with this one. They make it look so easy, I have bought exercise equipment before that also looked easy, it wasn’t. I’m afraid I’ll get it and never use it.