Honored Contributor

The TSV is a good product!  I really mean it.... but as with anything, you have to commit to using it.  I find it fun and doesn't stress the body....  it's well worth the money IMHO....

I also have the body blade.... another good product but I prefer the bands.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I'm watching Dan Wheelers' BodyGym show.  It's nice to see him laughing.  A few minutes relief for him, I hope.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I hope it can be played on a laptop cause that's all I have presently and I did order this today.  

I am a beginner to working out....I lift free weights at home...6lbs is my max and I can only do that on the bicep curl with a over head press move.  I learned to go slowly and posture is key too.  I think they get carried away trying to sell something as a cardio machine...which this is not.  I sure hope it helps....I have those bands from PT but to be honest I find them a pita to use...once you tie a knot in them you can't undo it for other things....and changing them around for different moves is time consuming.  This looks like I could do it more easily and get in many more of them for my legs.

I had considered that chair gym thing...see it alot on HSN....it reminds me of this too.

I play mine on my Dell laptop.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

Marie nailed it this time with having John Schneider as her spokesperson.  I believe he has really helped the sales.  With his looks and personality he could sell anything.

I just bought the bodyblade a couple of weeks ago, or I might have been one of the buyers for the TSV, today.

Hi, JCF. I bought the bodyblade last year and bought the Body Gym. They're compatible. I'm still using my BB after a year and love it. I'm looking forward to the Body Gym as a nice addition. I must have a new item every year for inspiration. Hope the BG is as good as they say.

PS: John Schneider is hot!