Respected Contributor

TONING BELT....VENDOR totally misleading

Referring to before and after pictures Vendor said "results are soley from wearing the Toning Belt".....except, disclaimers under both before and afters said results were from the belt and a treadmill, elliptical, kick boxing and walking.... DUH.

Using this belt alone will NOT reduce fat around your middle. GEEESH!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TONING BELT....VENDOR totally misleading

@ellaphant wrote:

Referring to before and after pictures Vendor said "results are soley from wearing the Toning Belt".....except, disclaimers under both before and afters said results were from the belt and a treadmill, elliptical, kick boxing and walking.... DUH.

No. It will not target reduction of fat deposits in a specific area.

You want that? - get lyposuction.

You want an allover fat reduction? Get aerobic.

What this WILL do is target muscle activity in a specific area, increasing muscle tone and strength in those muscles.

Sorry, but I didn't find the presentation misleading, @ellaphant . Fat and muscle are entirely different.

Honored Contributor

Re: TONING BELT....VENDOR totally misleading

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant

I saw most, but not all of the presentation.  What I got from it was that this has the ability to tone muscle .... NOT reduce fat.    Big difference.