Honored Contributor

THRIVE magazine (plant-based)

For anyone interested in a colorful and inviting approach to plant-based eating, you may want to check out THRIVE magazine (and its counterparts).

The issue now on the newstand is full of more recipes than this mag usually carries.

This issue (Vol. 21) like all issues, has a double cover.  These are the two front and back covers on the stands now.

Thrive21_Covers (1).jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: THRIVE magazine (plant-based)

@GingerPeach 

I’m a big reader, but am doing overtime with your great recommendations.

Thanks

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Oooooo....pretty!

I googled ‘Thrive’ & their last Issue was available online.

Lots & lots of ‘food po.rn’, Instagram-style, but that can be inspiring,

as well. Thanks for posting🌼💛

C2D96045-A20B-4694-A576-8F11706ED483.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'll look for that tomorrow when I'm out.  I'm not interested in a plant based diet.  I gave up red meat many years ago but I need the protein from fish and chicken.  However, I want to increase the fruits and vegetables in my diet.  The number and the variety.  I get 5-6 servings in now but it's the same things, prepared the same ways.  I need some interesting recipes and ideas. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

We are lucky PB is so popular...lots of different ideas, especially on social media.  

I’m revisiting Marley Ficalora’s Produce Challenge on YouTube.

He has so many ideas...something different everyday.

His videos are short & easy to re-create. HTH

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL08cLrEk22jm0JNUgLuNFSWPmTdVirD7N

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'll look for that tomorrow when I'm out.  I'm not interested in a plant based diet.  I gave up red meat many years ago but I need the protein from fish and chicken.  However, I want to increase the fruits and vegetables in my diet.  The number and the variety.  I get 5-6 servings in now but it's the same things, prepared the same ways.  I need some interesting recipes and ideas. 

It's plant-based, @chrystaltree , but that's not why I buy it occasionally.  It's simply gorgeous, inventive, and inspiring.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.