Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@hckynutjohn I'm sure my dr knows all my meds since she prescribed them.I also checked.Thankyou for your concern

@Luvsmyfam 

Glad to hear this about your doctor, and "you also checked" the side effects. You probably knew to expect this dizziness you have experienced. 

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
I Take meds for blood pressure and calcium pill.No anxiety meds.I have a physical in july,and will address this issue with my dr.Thankyou for everyone's suggestions and advice!
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I had to get a script from my dr.yesterday for dizziness.It did help at work,but it makes me so darn tired>what is the answer?Nothing has changed with my normal meds,so Im stumped.I will keep on taking,because Im not feeling dizzy

I take Meclizine  for Vertigo. when I'm having an attack. It makes me very sleepy, I'm retired so can lie down. Look for the exercise for this on your computer, it's a great help, takes little time, and should help after a few  days. Good luck because it's a terrible feeling to be tired and can't get a 15 rest. have you had your carotids checked for blockage?

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I had to get a script from my dr.yesterday for dizziness.It did help at work,but it makes me so darn tired>what is the answer?Nothing has changed with my normal meds,so Im stumped.I will keep on taking,because Im not feeling dizzy

I take Meclizine  for Vertigo. when I'm having an attack. It makes me very sleepy, I'm retired so can lie down. Look for the exercise for this on your computer, it's a great help, takes little time, and should help after a few  days. Good luck because it's a terrible feeling to be tired and can't get a 15 rest. have you had your carotids checked for blockage?

@HLP  for me I take Valium and it calms it down. Haven't had to take it in years. I ended up in the hospital with vertigo and hope that never happens again.

Respected Contributor

Re: THIS HAPPENED BEFORE

[ Edited ]

If you feel like dehydration could be a problem, try the Pedialyte freezer pops. We keep them on-hand since one of the grands will have tummy troubles from time to time; I had a big box of them in the freezer when DH got Covid....he didn't want to eat and felt terrible...he finished off the box of the Pedialyte pops and they helped a lot. I agree that maybe seeing the dr would be a good move. The dizziness could be related to your BP and maybe your meds need to be changed.