Super Contributor

T 25 coming to the Q tonight - Feb 19th!

Who has tried it and how do you like it?

Respected Contributor

Re: T 25 coming to the Q tonight - Feb 19th!

There are lots of reviews on Amazon. Have you seen 21 Day Fix? They just came out with that (not on the Q but on BeachBody) and it's a GREAT program - even comes with measured containers so you know how much you should be eating!

Esteemed Contributor

Sandgirl, T25 is a workout program, but the 21 day fix sounds good for a diet to maybe add to it.

Super Contributor

T25 is a FAB U LOUS program. I have been doing it while waiting on my Fix to come ...lol. I had ordered for a client of mine in the Netherlands and myself but only one came so I sent it to her. Shaun T definitely keeps your heart rate up the whole time and the moves are fairly easy but there is also a modifier that you can use as well.

Super Contributor

The 21-Day Fix has a very good workout program as well along with the containers. Anxiously waiting for mine.

Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2014 GinaV24 said:

Sandgirl, T25 is a workout program, but the 21 day fix sounds good for a diet to maybe add to it.

21 Day Fix is a workout program too!! I've done many rounds of P90X plus Chalean Extreme and Insanity and I can say, I love the Fix, it's somewhere in the middle. I'm an advance exerciser so I usually do a 30min Fix DVD and then do a Chalean as well or do a few miles on my treadmill plus walk my dogs Smiley Happy (oh and an Ab video "most" days)

Trusted Contributor

On 2/19/2014 luvboyds said:

T25 is a FAB U LOUS program. I have been doing it while waiting on my Fix to come ...lol. I had ordered for a client of mine in the Netherlands and myself but only one came so I sent it to her. Shaun T definitely keeps your heart rate up the whole time and the moves are fairly easy but there is also a modifier that you can use as well.

I received my T25(alpha, beta w/core speed). I have 4 more weeks of JMBR left, I was planning on starting this one but a little nervous. I have insanity but never did it{#emotions_dlg.scared} I did turbofire twice, so I am hoping I can handle this{#emotions_dlg.lol}