Honored Contributor

By any chance, have you recently started using blood pressure medication? Some of them cause swelling in the legs and feet.

Super Contributor

I bought some compression knee highs and it made my swollen ankle, foot go away. You probably have a compromised arterial issue going on in the leg. I wear the knee highs almost year round. They have many cute styles now that do not even look like compression hose. I would wear them on both legs.

Regular Contributor

I to have had swelling in my foot (left) and was hard to walk on it. Had an xray, which showed nothing. I went to a foot dr. on Tues. and she said that I need an mri. She thinks it is a stress fracture in the area above my toes. When she pressed in on area it hurt like the devil. If it is a stress fracture, the only thing I would need is a cortisone shot for pain, and it will go away in time.....will see what the mri shows next week.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought compression knee highs and am wearing them on both legs. Hard to get on though but don't feel them once they are on. Have an appointment in a few weeks.

I have been taking blood pressure meds for a few years.