Respected Contributor

I didn't know this..

Suzanne Somers turned 72 on Oct. 16th

Breast Cancer Survivor Suzanne Somers Shares How Her Experimental ‘Regrown’ Breast Is Doing

Suzanne Somers  has a simple motto: If you’ve got it,

flaunt it. Especially if the “it” is a breast you’d previously

been missing. The 72-year-old Three’s Company alum,

who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000, underwent

an alternative treatment years ago that helped her

regenrate her breast  and she’s never looked back.

As Somers explains, “They took fat from my stomach,

spun out the stem cells, discarded the weak ones, took the

strong ones, injected them into this breast with, like, a

turkey baster, and for a year I felt, like, electrical zippers

growing the blood vessels.”

The results, she says, are real… and they’re spectacular.

Since 2012, “I have two breasts again that are mine,” she

gushes. “No implants, no foreign objects in my body.” And

she just couldn’t help but show off the goods. “The first two

weeks after I had it done, I was showing everybody. I’d

whip it out — ‘cause I was so used to not having it,” she

says. “And then after two weeks, my husband Alan

Hamel said to me, ‘You gotta stop showing people your

breast!’”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/suzanne-somers-update-on-experimental-post-cancer-reg...

Honored Contributor

That probably cost more than most of us could ever afford. I know for me that would never happen...not in this lifetime.

Respected Contributor

Sure, and she never had any cometic surgery on her face or body😂

Respected Contributor

if she has had work done I would demand a refund ....doesn't look that

good ....

Honored Contributor

I've learned not to believe everything she says.  Like that procedure.  

Honored Contributor

She was caught redhanded lying about having liposuction done. I would never believe any of her hype

Respected Contributor

I think she has been very misleading, to say the least, about her breast cancer, treatments and reconstruction.  As a breast cancer survivor,  I wish she would be more truthful and quit some of the deception and questionable procedures and products she promotes.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe anything she says.  I think she is delusional.

Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers

[ Edited ]

She actually had this procedure filmed and it was shown on Dr Oz not long after it was done, she is telling the truth.

Keep in mind, she did not have a mastectomy, but a lumpectomy and was just trying to recreate the look of a breast not mis shapened by her surgery.

Respected Contributor

@ShelbelleI'm not just talking about her reconstruction.  She is acting like she had a mastectomy, but it was a lumpectomy.  She said she refused traditional therapy, when in fact she did have traditional therapy, a lumpectomy and radiation.  I remember way back when she had this going on and it was pretty well shrouded in mystery and made it appear she was only doing alternative things for it. I think she also had liposuction, very natural..........

She can do whatever she wants, but she makes a huge production out of it and makes money off of it in one way or another and is so proud of herself and loving the attention.  And always makes a point to say she is doing alternative therapy.  This is not always good for newly diagnosed patients to hear when they don't know all the facts.  Like she did have traditional treatment.  

If you are not a breast cancer survivor, there are certain things you will not understand, believe me.  It's the way in which she has gone about all this that irks me as a survivor.  I still feel she is being very deceptive as I not only had breast cancer, but worked in the business many years and some of the things she says, or doesn't say can be dangerous and misleading.  I have little respect for her anymore