Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci's Chair Pilates Now on the Q?

Wow.  Surprised at that.  Will be interesting to find out why she went back to QVC.  I just saw her on Fox morning show and she looked great!  Such a nice person too. 

Valued Contributor

I purchase her chair years ago, not so much for exercise but I had restless leg at the time and it really helped for that. However, after about a year one of the springs broke and she didn't sell replacements. I did check into a replacement on the bay, but $40 for something that wasn't guaranteed to be the right size/strength wasn't something I was going do so It was pretty much useless after that.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Esteemed Contributor

This has nothing to do with the chair but......I remember quite a few years ago she sold her really great hair products on QVC. Loved them. Must have been the late 1990's or early 2000's. Wonder what ever happened to them.

Respected Contributor

OH my gosh!!  I have used that chair for over 5 years!.....I LOVE it, my arms still look the same as the day I started using it...My light weight spring broke also and I was blessed to find a set at a garage sale!  I have never moved to the heavy springs in all these years as it hurt my shoulders....but this is the beauty of it, you can adjust the springs however you want!  I can't believe their is a better chair tho.  This is the ONLY piece I have ever stuck with....I just use it the way I like, I don't really follow any set routine..

This little piece has moved with me, and I am never without it...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

This has nothing to do with the chair but......I remember quite a few years ago she sold her really great hair products on QVC. Loved them. Must have been the late 1990's or early 2000's. Wonder what ever happened to them.

I loved her hair product line when it was in the black bottles.  When she re-formulated it and changed to white bottles (still at QVC), I was allergic to something in it and couldn't use it anymore.

She had one product in the line that was fantastic for humidity.  I can't remember what it was called, it was a spray.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Does this come already assembled?  If not, is it hard to put together?

Respected Contributor

@Montana wrote:

Does this come already assembled?  If not, is it hard to put together?

I cannot comment on the new version...Mine is over 6 years old,(I have her original version)  it was super easy to put together, folds in half if I want to move it out of the way, (which I rarely do)..

This truly is the best exercise piece I have ever owned...I have had it so long it is like a "piece of me"...I do not do all the exercises that came with my original chair, I have kind of developed my own version of some of them...I credit this machine with 0 under arm "saggy"...(which I could easily have by now...Smiley Happy